comp.lang.javascript

html form submit help

teddybubu

6/14/2014 4:19:00 PM

http://www.diffch...

Can someone explain where the form is submitted to in the code for the above site?
I can not find anything for where the form is submitted in the codemirror.js or main2.js.
2 Answers

JJ

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:18:37 -0700 (PDT), teddybubu@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.diffch...
>
> Can someone explain where the form is submitted to in the code for the above site?

It's submitted to a different URL path on that server.
Check the URL after you submit the form.

> I can not find anything for where the form is submitted in the codemirror.js or main2.js.

There's none. It's pure HTML form submission.
JavaScript is not required to submit a form.

Denis McMahon

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:18:37 -0700, teddybubu wrote:

> http://www.diffch...

> Can someone explain where the form is submitted to in the code for the
> above site?

It's defined in the html form element.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon@gmail.com