comp.lang.javascript

Online Ordering Ritalin ~ Cheap Ritalin For Sale With No Prescription Required

ipfind10

Buy Ritalin Online http://rx.bestsearchzone.com/... (R) CLICK HERE!

Buy Ritalin Online http://fedex.withnoprescription.net/... (R) CLICK HERE!

Buy Ritalin Online http://fd.nanoneo.net/... (R) CLICK HERE!

Buy Ritalin Online http://pharmacy.bestdrago.net/... CLICK HERE!

* Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, Amex, Wire transfer etc.
* Cheapest Website to buy,BEST QUALITY for brand and generic medications!
* We are in business for years, so shoping is 100% safe!
* Fast & Guaranteed worldwide Delivery!
* Free bonus pills for every order!
* 30 days money back Guarantee!
* 24/7/365 Customer Support!
* No prescription required!

More information on tenormin you can find at this sites:
http:/...

Ritalin*
Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Ritalin is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Ritalin is also used in the...
Side EffectsPregnancy / BreastfeedingDrug InteractionsSupport Group Q & AUser Reviews
Ritalin Prescribing Information
Professional Monograph (FDA)
Generic Name: methylphenidate hydrochloride Dosage Form: tablet and tablet, extended release Ritalin Ritalin(R) hydrochloride methylphenidate hydrochloride tablets USP Ritalin-SR(R) methylphenidate hydrochloride USP sustained-release tablets Rx only Prescribing Information DESCRIPTION Ritalin hydrochloride,...
Ritalin results from the Pill Identifier

Ritalin LA extended-release capsules Consumer Information (MedFacts)
Consumer Information (Wolters Kluwer)
Generic Name: methylphenidate (METH-il-FEN-i-date) Brand Name: Ritalin LA Use Ritalin LA extended-release capsules with caution if you have a history of mental or mood problems, or alcohol or substance abuse or dependence. Abuse of Ritalin LA extended-release capsules may cause it to not work as well....
News for ritalin
Don't Give ADHD Meds to Undiagnosed Kids, Experts Urge 13 Mar, 2013
ADHD Treatments Not Working for Most Young Children 11 Feb, 2013
Psychiatric Drugs More Often Prescribed in the South 1 Feb, 2013
FDA Alert: Stimulant Medications used in Children with... 15 Jun, 2009
Ritalin Support Group
Drug Questions & Answers (Drugs.com)
Ritalin Support Group - Drugs.com Join the ' Ritalin ' group to help and get support from people like you. How it works Ritalin Support Group Tweet Overview Questions & Answers (215) Blog (22) Group Members (127) Summary Our support group for Ritalin has 215 questions and 127 members. Updated 11...
Ritalin LA Drug Interactions
Drug Interactions (Cerner Multum)
Ritalin LA Drug Interactions - Drugs.com Ritalin LA (methylphenidate) Drug Interactions Drug Interactions (251) Alcohol / Food Interactions (1) Disease Interactions (8) A total of 251 drugs (1688 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ritalin LA (methylphenidate) . 19 major drug...
Ritalin Drug Interactions
Drug Interactions (Cerner Multum)
Ritalin Drug Interactions - Drugs.com Ritalin (methylphenidate) Drug Interactions Drug Interactions (251) Alcohol / Food Interactions (1) Disease Interactions (8) A total of 251 drugs (1688 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ritalin (methylphenidate) . 19 major drug interactions 217....
Ritalin Dosage
Dosage Information (Advanced)
Ritalin Dosage - Drugs.com Ritalin Dosage Generic name: methylphenidate hydrochloride Dosage form: tablet and tablet, extended release See also: Ritalin LA capsule, extended release Overview Side Effects Dosage Interactions For Professionals More... This dosage information does not include all the...
Ritalin LA Disease Interactions
Disease interactions (Cerner Multum)
Ritalin LA Disease Interactions - Drugs.com Ritalin LA (methylphenidate) Disease Interactions Drug Interactions (251) Alcohol / Food Interactions (1) Disease Interactions (8) There are 8 disease interactions with Ritalin LA (methylphenidate): Agitation Substance Abuse Glaucoma Hypertension Seizures....
Ritalin Disease Interactions
Disease interactions (Cerner Multum)
Ritalin Disease Interactions - Drugs.com Ritalin (methylphenidate) Disease Interactions Drug Interactions (251) Alcohol / Food Interactions (1) Disease Interactions (8) There are 8 disease interactions with Ritalin (methylphenidate): Agitation Substance Abuse Glaucoma Hypertension Seizures Disorders....
Ritalin Side Effects
Side Effects (Drugs.com)
Ritalin Side Effects | Drugs.com Ritalin Side Effects Generic name: methylphenidate Overview Side Effects Interactions For Professionals More... Note: This document contains side effect information about methylphenidate. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name...
Ridalin (Ritalin) Information
Misspellings (Drugs.com)
Ridalin (Ritalin) Information from Drugs.com Ridalin Pronunciation Ridalin is a common misspelling of Ritalin (methylphenidate). What is Ritalin (Ridalin)? Ritalin (Ridalin) is a mild stimulant that works by affecting the levels of chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the nervous system. Ritalin...
See also:

ADHD
Narcolepsy

BUYING Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
ON LINE Ritalin REALITY - CHEAP Ritalin 500 MG ONLINE NO RX
DELIVERY WHOLESALE Ritalin - US Ritalin COD SALES
order Ritalin overnight cod ~ Ritalin cod overnight ~ order Ritalin cash on delivery
CHEAP Ritalin SATURDAY DELIVERY
Ritalin ONLINE UK
ORDERING Ritalin WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
BUY Ritalin USA COD,BUYING Ritalin ONLINE,CHEAP Ritalin NEXT DAY
Ritalin CHEAP >>>> UNITED PHARMACY, NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
BUY GENERIC HYDROXYUREA CHEAP - Ritalin ONLINE FROM A CANADIAN
CHEAP Ritalin ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY, BUY Ritalin COD CASH ON
ONLINE GENERIC Ritalin AU QUICK DELIVERY
Ritalin from mexico without prescription ~ canadian Ritalin without prescription ~ prescription Ritalin cod
CHEAP Ritalin ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY, BUY Ritalin COD CASH ON
Ritalin ONLINE PURCHASED. CANCER, 2 Ritalin PRESCRIPTION
BUYING Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, Ritalin ONLINE SIDE
CHEAP Ritalin WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION. Ritalin WITHOUT A
COD Ritalin OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
Ritalin no script ~ buy Ritalin cheap ~ Ritalin no dr
BUY USA Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION DOCTOR CONSULT
Ritalin CHEAP >>>> UNITED PHARMACY, NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Ritalin ups ~ only Ritalin free consult ~ Ritalin ups delivery only
buy Ritalin no prescription cod ~ no perscription Ritalin ~ Ritalin online doctors
BUY Ritalin WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP
PHARMACY Ritalin FREE CONSULT USA, UK, AU, GB, CA
BUY USA Ritalin SIDE EFFECTS OVERNIGHT QUICK DELIVERY
buy Ritalin overnight ~ Ritalin without a prescription or doctor ~ online pharmacy Ritalin no prescription
Ritalin PRESCRIPTION FROM GP ON-LINE, Ritalin CODIFIED COURSES
BUY Ritalin NO RX COD
PHARMACY IS THE HEALTH PROFESSION THAT LINKS THE HEALTH SCIENCES WITH THE CHEMICAL SCIENCES AND IT IS CHARGED WITH ENSURING THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS. THE WORD DERIVES FROM THE GREEK: ???????? (PHARMAKON), MEANING "DRUG" OR "MEDICINE"[1]
BUY Ritalin ONLINE - CHEAP Ritalin FEDEX - GENERIC Ritalin CANADIAN
Ukraine War News for brazil world cup 2014 The matches of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil The Official Website of the FIFA World Cup13.06.2014
BUY Ritalin FED EX - CHEAP Ritalin COD SATURDAY DELIVERY
Ritalin C.O.D. ACCEPTED, Ritalin SHOP FOR COD
PURCHASE Ritalin GENERIC IN US - BUY GENERIC Ritalin 50 MG
ONLINE PHARMACY Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin CHEAP >>>> UNITED PHARMACY, NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Ritalin FREE ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATION, CHEAP Ritalin NO
24/7 ONLINE PHARMACY Ritalin USA CHEAP GENERIC QUICK DELIVERY
BUY Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTIONS ~ PILLS Ritalin ONLINE
NO PRESCRIPTION ORDER Ritalin NOW ONLINE - LOWEST Ritalin PRICES
ORDER Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY COD
Ritalin ORDER OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, BUY Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED - ORDER Ritalin 2 DAYS DELIVERY
IN SOME RURAL AREAS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, THERE ARE DISPENSING DOCTORS [12] WHO ARE ALLOWED TO BOTH PRESCRIBE AND DISPENSE PRESCRIPTION-ONLY MEDICINES TO THEIR PATIENTS FROM WITHIN THEIR PRACTICES. THE LAW REQUIRES THAT THE GP PRACTICE BE LOCATED IN A DESIGNATED RURAL AREA AND THAT THERE IS ALSO A SPECIFIED, MINIMUM DISTANCE (CURRENTLY 1.6 KILOMETRES) BETWEEN A PATIENT'S HOME AND THE NEAREST RETAIL PHARMACY.
CHEAP Ritalin COD SATURDAY DELIVERY, Ritalin NO PR
BUY Ritalin FROM ONLINE PHARMACY WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
BUY Ritalin FROM A USA PHARMACY WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
BUY Ritalin ONLINE - CHEAP Ritalin WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
COD Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY OVERNIGHT Ritalin
Ritalin COD NO RX REQUIRED CANADA
online ordering Ritalin ~ Ritalin free consultation u.s. pharmacy ~ generic Ritalin tablets
BUY NO PRESCRIPTION Ritalin FEDEX SHIPPING PHARMACIE SALE
ONLINE Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT
Ritalin cash on delivery ~ purchase Ritalin cod cash delivery ~ Ritalin no prescription
Ritalin FREE ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATION, CHEAP Ritalin NO
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY OF Ritalin WITH NO PRESCRIPTION
NO RX Ritalin WITH NO PRESCRIPTION ONLINE FREE CONSULT
COD SALE ACCEPTED Ritalin - WHERE TO BUY DISCOUNT Ritalin NO RX CHEAP
order Ritalin online without prescription ~ non generic Ritalin no prescription ~ buy Ritalin online canadian no script
ORDER Ritalin FOR OVER NIGHT DELIVERY
Ritalin no doctor ~ Ritalin without prescription cheap ~ Ritalin overnight no script
GB Ritalin NO DOCTORS
Ritalin on line cash on delivery ~ Ritalin xr buy online cheap ~ order Ritalin cod
BUY Ritalin FROM ONLINE PHARMACY WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
buy Ritalin online ~ Ritalin cheap no membership ~ order Ritalin online by fedex
BUY Ritalin WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION PAY COD, GENERIC Ritalin ONLIN
Ritalin ONLINE ORDERING
NO PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED FOR Ritalin
ORDER Ritalin WITH NO PRESCRIPTION, CHEAP OVERNIGHT Ritalin, Ritalin
BUY Ritalin MONEY ORDER
BUY ONLINE Ritalin WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin fed ex ~ buying Ritalin online without prescription ~ cheap Ritalin next day
Ritalin xr buy online cheap ~ Ritalin online ~ buy Ritalin cheap
COD NO ONLINE PRESCRIPTION Ritalin
ORDER Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin no doctor ~ Ritalin without prescription cheap ~ Ritalin overnight no script
CHEAP Ritalin ONLINE TRUSTED PHARMACY, SPECIAL OFFER PAGE
BUY Ritalin ONLINE, LOWEST PRICE AND BEST QUALITY GUARANTEED
Ritalin order online no membership overnight ~ Ritalin online consultant ~ Ritalin non prescription
Buy Ritalin overnight shipping ~ Ritalin delivered cod fedex ~ Ritalin c.o.d.
Ritalin drug no prescription ~ Ritalin no prescription cod ~ cheap Ritalin without prescription
Ritalin WITHOUT A SCRIPT
Ritalin without prescription cheap ~ order Ritalin ~ Ritalin prescription from doctors online
Ritalin FOR SALE
BUY Ritalin ONLINE FOR FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Ritalin
BUY Ritalin WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION, Ritalin MEDICAMENT ON-LINE
BUY Ritalin ONLINE FOR FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
CHEAP Ritalin COD DELIVERY PENISOLE OIL
DELIVERY WHOLESALE Ritalin - US Ritalin COD SALES
BEST ONLINE DRUGSTORE, BUY CHEAP PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, Ritalin
Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED COD
ON LINE Ritalin REALITY - CHEAP Ritalin 500 MG ONLINE NO RX
BUY Ritalin WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin FED EXPRESS, MEXICAN DRUGSTORE Ritalin
Ritalin PRESCRIPTION FROM DOCTORS ONLINE
COD NO ONLINE PRESCRIPTION Ritalin
BUY Ritalin ONLINE CHEAP , Ritalin ONLINE C O D
buy Ritalin online without a prescription ~ Ritalin from mexico without prescription ~ buy Ritalin free consultation
Ritalin 500 MG BEST PRICE NEED CHEAP MEDICATION? BEST PRICES ON
NON GENERIC Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION :: Ritalin HYDROXYUREA ONLINE
cheap Ritalin without rx ~ Ritalin without a presciption ~ order Ritalin online no membership overnight shipping
DISCOUNT Ritalin BUY DISCOUNT Ritalin BUY DISCOUNT Ritalin
Ritalin ONLINE PRESCRIPTIONS WITH NO MEMBERSHIP
BUY Ritalin WITH NO RX
DISCOUNT Ritalin BUY DISCOUNT Ritalin BUY DISCOUNT Ritalin
BUY CHEAPEST Ritalin 20ONLINE NOW DISCOUNT ONLINE PHARMACY
COD Ritalin BY MONEY ORDER
Ritalin ONLINE OVERNIGHT COD
NON GENERIC Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION :: Ritalin HYDROXYUREA ONLINE
BUY CHEAP Ritalin FREE FEDEX SHIPPING
Ritalin CASH DELIVERY COD
BUY USA Ritalin FREE CONSULT WITH NO PRESCRIPTION QUICK DELIVERY
COD Ritalin OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
CANADIAN PHARMACY Ritalin PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES COD
Ritalin WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
Ritalin ~ BUY Ritalin ~ CHEAP Ritalin ~ Ritalin ONLINE
HOW MUCH Ritalin IS TO MUCH. Ritalin COD SATURDAY. BUYING
Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION COD . Ritalin SALE NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
PURCHASE CHEAP ONLINE Ritalin OVERNIGHT SHIPPING
BUY Ritalin ONLINE PHARMACY SALES, BUY Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY OVERNIGHT Ritalin
BUY CODEST ONLINE Ritalin
CHEAP Ritalin PRESCRIPTIONS ONLINE , Ritalin UPS COD DE
Ritalin no doctor ~ Ritalin without prescription cheap ~ Ritalin overnight no script
HOW TO BUY Ritalin IN PHILADELPHIA ; BUY GENERIC BUY Ritalin ONLINE
CHEAP Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION TORONTO - BUY ONLINE NO PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin NO RX
BUY Ritalin ONLINE CHEAP ~ Ritalin NO RX OVERNIGHT
BUY Ritalin ONLINE FOR FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Ritalin
BUY Ritalin COD COD NO RX
GENERIC Ritalin USA FEDEX SHIPPING
buy Ritalin online ~ Ritalin cheap no membership ~ order Ritalin online by fedex
BUY Ritalin CANADA - ED ONLINE STORE OFFERS CHEAP Ritalin
LOWEST Ritalin PRICES ON THE INTERNET - INSTANT U.S. SHIPPING
Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin BY COD
Ritalin no script fedex ~ buy cheap Ritalin no Prescription ~ Ritalin with saturday delivery
NO PERSCRIPTION Ritalin NEXT DAY
BUY Ritalin ONLINE OVERNIGHT COD
Ritalin PRESCRIPTION FROM DOCTORS ONLINE - 180 CHEAP Ritalin
BUY Ritalin ONLINE FOR FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Ritalin WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION AND COD DELIVERY
PRICE Ritalin ONLINE CHEAP
Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
CHEAP Ritalin DELIVERY FEDEX, Ritalin CHEAP
Ritalin fedex delivery ~ Ritalin with next day delivery without prescription with free shipping ~ generic Ritalin online
Ritalin HCL 50MG 100MG COD - BUY Ritalin IN GEORGIA
Ritalin COD ACCEPTED
CHEAP Ritalin SATURDAY DELIVERY
PURCHASE Ritalin GENERIC IN US - BUY GENERIC Ritalin 50 MG
Ritalin WITHOUT A SCRIPT
IT IS THE STUDY OF DRUGS, OF THE REACTIONS OF THE BODY AND DRUG ON EACH OTHER, THE SOURCES OF DRUGS, THEIR NATURE, AND THEIR PROPERTIES. IN CONTRAST, PHARMACY IS A BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE CONCERNED WITH PREPARATION, DISPENSING, DOSAGE, AND THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF MEDICINES.
BUY Ritalin CHEAP NO PRESCRIPTION -- CHEAP PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WITHOUT
BUY USA Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION DOCTOR CONSULT
Ritalin on line cash on delivery ~ Ritalin xr buy online cheap ~ order Ritalin cod
Ritalin OVERNIGHT NO CONSULT SATURDAY - BUY Ritalin IN THE UK
BUY Ritalin COD COD NO RX
Buy Ritalin overnight shipping ~ Ritalin delivered cod fedex ~ Ritalin c.o.d.
Ritalin SAME DAY
order Ritalin online without prescription ~ non generic Ritalin no prescription ~ buy Ritalin online canadian no script
ONLINE Ritalin NO PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT
CHEAP Ritalin ONLINE TRUSTED PHARMACY, SPECIAL OFFER PAGE
BUY Ritalin ONLINE FOR FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Ritalin overnight fed ex no prescription ~ how to get Ritalin without ~ cheap Ritalin for sale online no prescription required
Ritalin SHIPPED COD ON SATURDAY DELIVERY
Ritalin COD NO RX REQUIRED CANADA
Ritalin IN IRELAND ~ BUY Ritalin HERE IN DENVER
OVERNIGHT Ritalin NEXT DAY NO PRESCRIPTION, BUY Ritalin OVERNIGHT
TENUATE AND Ritalin, TENUATE Ritalin USES
Ritalin ONLINE PHARMACY
Ritalin no doctor ~ Ritalin without prescription cheap ~ Ritalin overnight no script
ORDER Ritalin WITH NO PRESCRIPTION, CHEAP OVERNIGHT Ritalin, Ritalin
CHEAP Ritalin ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY, BUY Ritalin COD CASH ON
COD Ritalin FOR SALE ONLINE NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Ritalin OVERNIGHT NO CONSULT SATURDAY - BUY Ritalin IN THE UK
BUY Ritalin ONLINE, Ritalin (HYDROXYUREA) 500MG 200MG CHEAP
PURCHASE Ritalin GENERIC IN US - BUY GENERIC Ritalin 50 MG
BUY Ritalin CHEAP GENERIC QUICK DELIVERY
ONLINE BUY Ritalin
BUY Ritalin WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION >> ONLINE PHARMACY
FREE FEDEX DELIVERY Ritalin
PHARMACY Ritalin FREE CONSULT USA, UK, AU, GB, CA
Ritalin AND ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
Ritalin WITHOUT A PERSCRIPTION CHEAP, Ritalin LONG NO HAND
CHEAP Ritalin COD DELIVERY PENISOLE OIL
BUY CHEAP Ritalin ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION ~ VISA & MASTERCARD
overnight Ritalin ups cod ~ Ritalin on sale cheap online ~ Ritalin online
CHEAP Ritalin LONG, NON PRESCRIPTION LOW-COST Ritalin
CANADIAN PHARMACY Ritalin FOR SALE
CHEAP Ritalin ON-LINE TO BUY, BUY Ritalin! LAST OUTLAY ON-LINE
BUY Ritalin ONLINE, NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED, WHERE TO BUY BONI
Ritalin OVERNIGHT DELIVERY COD
how to get Ritalin prescription ~ pharmacy Ritalin no prescrption ~ buy Ritalin without perscription
BUY Ritalin COD DELIVERY. CHEAP Ritalin WITHOUT RX
Ritalin LOW-COST NO MEMBERSHIP, CHEAP ON-LINE SHOP FOR Ritalin
Ritalin COD DELIVERY
ORDER GENERIC Ritalin COD FREE FEDEX
BUY Ritalin COD DELIVERY. CHEAP Ritalin WITHOUT RX
BUY CHEAP Ritalin CHEAP NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY REBATE Ritalin, Ritalin WITHOUT PRESCRIPTIONS
Ritalin on sale cheap online ~ cheap Ritalin for sale with no prescription required ~ Ritalin overnight shipping no prescription
3 Answers

John Galt

"B1ackwater" <bw@barrk.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:31:24 -0600, "John Galt"
> <whoisjohngalt@bluebottle.com> wrote:
>

>>"B1ackwater" <bw@barrk.net> wrote in message

>>> But WHO solves it ? WHAT is a "good education" ? WHAT
>>> deserves emphasis, mention, denegration, ignorance ?
>>> Can't rely on "democracy" - and I'm not sure there
>>> really ARE any "experts" these days.
>>
>>A "good education" defined has to start with the skills necessary to
>>compete. Obviously, math/reading/science are the core skills of lifetime
>>success. After that, it's a mixed bag. The usual mix is civics, history,
>>geography, etc., a mix which is pretty much defined by consensus
>>worldwide.
>

> You see ... we've already parted company. I would say that
> the core of any good education is teaching the kiddies how
> to THINK - reasoning, logic (esp the fallacies), ethics,
> some philosophy - and how to FIND OUT THINGS (only SEEMS
> easier nowdays with Google - but when you get 379,000 hits
> which ones are good data and which ones aren't ?).

I consider that a part of subject matter curriculum. But, you're entering
shaky ground -- the current level of educrats have tons of "abstract
reasoning" stuff in the "new" curriculums -- to the point where they've
decided that memorizing multiplication tables is not necessary.

> Anti-capitalists might say that the 3-Rs are just tricks
> of the upper classes, designed to make you a good exploitable
> money-making tool so they can get rich while you don't. They'd
> center a curriculum around class struggle. Oh, and without
> strong skills in the 3-Rs, THEY find it easier to exploit you ...

Granted. But those skills are best taught in context of subject matter, and
in an age appropriate way.

>>> 100 years ago there wouldn't have been (too) much debate
>>> about those questions. The scholarly tradition and its
>>> ancient, sensible, guidelines were still strong. Those
>>> involved in education "just knew" what an education was
>>> supposed to look like - sort of Greek, sort of Roman,
>>> sort of old european school. 'Liberal' but in it's
>>> OTHER meaning, depth where it does the most good.
>>
>>Sure. "Classic Education", its now generally called.
>
> MAYbe it would be useful to just take the standard from
> Harvard or Oxford or a top-flight prep school - circa 1899.

Agreed. A lot of the old material and methods is deprecated for no other
reason than the textbook manufacturer needs to make money with new
copyrighted material. Obviously, in curriculum areas such as science, things
change rapidly. I was taught the Bohr's model of atomic theory, for example,
but that's now old knowledge. In math, grammar, reading, and some history,
the idea (or need) for "new material" is much less certain. Schools teaching
classical curricula use many older textbooks in these areas, for example.

> Use that. It would be "modern enough", but still the product
> of a more scholarly age where petty politics had far less
> effect on the curriculum. These would be the kinds of schools
> that produced the Einsteins and Bohrs, the literary illumanati
> of the Lost Generation, the Freuds and Jungs and Fords and
> Rockerfellers ... the kind of thinkers and doers that poured
> the foundation of our modern age, a foundation that remains
> strong over a century later.
>
>>> But today ... yikes ! Everyone involved sees a captive
>>> audience of ignorant kiddies they can stuff with THEIR
>>> special, "better", take on things in their own special,
>>> "better" way. The scholarly tradition disintegrated
>>> (here) in the mid 1960s. May still be a few traces
>>> in europe, but in the USA - forget it.
>>
>>Yep.
>
> Yep.
>
> Sucks, doesn't it ?

Like you can't believe. You have no idea what was being pumped into my 2nd
grader under the guise of "math education."

>>> Satan-school for them then eh ? :-)
>>
>>Heh.
>>>
>>> The football games with Jesus-Junkie Academy must
>>> be really interesting ...... animal sacrifices in
>>> the respective endzones at halftime .........*
>>
>>Whatever. All I know is that their kids will be working for, or being
>>treated by, mine.
>
> Careful ... kids aren't robots. They have an annoying
> habit of becoming something you NEVER expected no matter
> HOW much effort you put into brainwashing them. Left-
> wing social-engineering fantasies about the 'tabula-rasa'
> aside, kids have their own personalities which lead
> them who-knows-where.

Oh, geez, I've lived that. The objective is that they have the education to
become whatever they want, considering their aptitiude and motivation, not
limited by systemic deficiencies.

JG

bw

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:42:06 -0600, "John Galt"
<whoisjohngalt@bluebottle.com> wrote:

>"B1ackwater" <bw@barrk.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:31:24 -0600, "John Galt"
>> <whoisjohngalt@bluebottle.com> wrote:
>>

>>>A "good education" defined has to start with the skills necessary to
>>>compete. Obviously, math/reading/science are the core skills of lifetime
>>>success. After that, it's a mixed bag. The usual mix is civics, history,
>>>geography, etc., a mix which is pretty much defined by consensus
>>>worldwide.
>>

>> You see ... we've already parted company. I would say that
>> the core of any good education is teaching the kiddies how
>> to THINK - reasoning, logic (esp the fallacies), ethics,
>> some philosophy - and how to FIND OUT THINGS (only SEEMS
>> easier nowdays with Google - but when you get 379,000 hits
>> which ones are good data and which ones aren't ?).
>
>I consider that a part of subject matter curriculum. But, you're entering
>shaky ground -- the current level of educrats have tons of "abstract
>reasoning" stuff in the "new" curriculums -- to the point where they've
>decided that memorizing multiplication tables is not necessary.

I suspect "abstract reasoning" is a code phrase for
"Sit-around and BS because it's easy for teacher,
keeps the kids busy and doesn't consume many supplies".

The kids these days have abominable reasoning skills.
Couldn't spot a logical fallacy if it latched on to
their face and laid an egg in their intestines. Just
what advertisers and politicians want ... curiously
enough ...........*

I agree there's merit in just stuffing the youngest kids
with as much utilitarian information as possible - more
'rote' learning (even though that's become a dirty word).
What to DO with all this infomation ... that's for later
grades.

When I was in the grade schools (early/mid 60s), by 2nd
grade they'd set up special projectors that displayed
lines of text one at a time - faster and faster. You
were then expected to copy what you'd seen. Then they
switched to a 'scan' mode where a small window would
go over each line progessively - but you never saw
the whole line at once. Copy, repeat, speed it up,
repeat .... and we learned to read and write well
and quickly.

I have a younger brother ... three years junior ... by
the time HE came in the enlightened powers that be had
decided that rote and drill were obsolete, unproductive,
somehow fascist/authoritarian and made the 'slow' kids
lose their sense of self worth. They switched to new and
improved methods where kids were supposed to read along
with a recording. They didn't, they just half-listened
to the recordings. When he graduated high-school he
couldn't even read his diploma properly ...

Same aim, different approach - and they KEPT the bad one
for quite a long time until the new greatest ivory-tower
prophet delivered the tablets containing the even newer
and more improved methods to teach children reading/math
or whatever. What was the last one - "outcome based" -
where they didn't want to burden the kids 'creativity'
with the rigors of spelling or calculating .......... ?

"No Child" was meant to address these problems. Alas like
so many top-down government initiatives it became complex,
divisive, politicized and never lived up to its promises.
IMHO it was probably the last chance for public ed.

>> Anti-capitalists might say that the 3-Rs are just tricks
>> of the upper classes, designed to make you a good exploitable
>> money-making tool so they can get rich while you don't. They'd
>> center a curriculum around class struggle. Oh, and without
>> strong skills in the 3-Rs, THEY find it easier to exploit you ...
>
>Granted. But those skills are best taught in context of subject matter, and
>in an age appropriate way.

If you want good commies/fascists/capitalists/whatever ...
start 'em off young. Build a whole self-reinforcing reality
around your prime theme, add the appropriate facts, skip
inconvenient ones ....

>>>Sure. "Classic Education", its now generally called.
>>
>> MAYbe it would be useful to just take the standard from
>> Harvard or Oxford or a top-flight prep school - circa 1899.
>
>Agreed. A lot of the old material and methods is deprecated for no other
>reason than the textbook manufacturer needs to make money with new
>copyrighted material. Obviously, in curriculum areas such as science, things
>change rapidly. I was taught the Bohr's model of atomic theory, for example,
>but that's now old knowledge. In math, grammar, reading, and some history,
>the idea (or need) for "new material" is much less certain. Schools teaching
>classical curricula use many older textbooks in these areas, for example.

I wasn't thinking so much of the MATERIAL ... clearly some
of it requires constant updating (although you could pick
up a math book writ in 1908 and do just as well or better).
My interest was in deciding what slate of material is to
be taught, how it should be approached and in what order
plus what ENDS are meant to be served.

Old (1930s) textbooks and curricula tended to be oriented
towards producing top-tier working people - be they chemists.
engineers, doctors or whatever. Modern education seems to
be by and for 'pure' academics ... as if they expect every
kid to become a college professor, preferably involved in
something that doesn't get their fingernails dirty. The
curriculum has been slewed towards the abstract and
"intellectual" even in the elementary grades.

>> Use that. It would be "modern enough", but still the product
>> of a more scholarly age where petty politics had far less
>> effect on the curriculum. These would be the kinds of schools
>> that produced the Einsteins and Bohrs, the literary illumanati
>> of the Lost Generation, the Freuds and Jungs and Fords and
>> Rockerfellers ... the kind of thinkers and doers that poured
>> the foundation of our modern age, a foundation that remains
>> strong over a century later.

>>>Yep.
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>> Sucks, doesn't it ?
>
>Like you can't believe. You have no idea what was being pumped into my 2nd
>grader under the guise of "math education."

>>>Heh.

>>>Whatever. All I know is that their kids will be working for, or being
>>>treated by, mine.
>>
>> Careful ... kids aren't robots. They have an annoying
>> habit of becoming something you NEVER expected no matter
>> HOW much effort you put into brainwashing them. Left-
>> wing social-engineering fantasies about the 'tabula-rasa'
>> aside, kids have their own personalities which lead
>> them who-knows-where.
>
>Oh, geez, I've lived that. The objective is that they have the education to
>become whatever they want, considering their aptitiude and motivation, not
>limited by systemic deficiencies.

Well, there are no perfect systems ... but likely you'll
get what you pay for - something superior to the average
public school.

We hear a lot of complaints about private education from
the 'left'. The opinion is that private schools are meant
to breed ignorant theocrats. Of course private schools
can be "liberal" too ... but that's never mentioned. The
aim seems to be to ensure that "they" get ALL the kids
under one roof so they can program the entire population
in the approved way with the approved information and
attitudes.

Again, the social-engineering mentality ... but they're
such BAD engineers !

> On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:42:06 -0600, "John Galt"
> <whoisjohngalt@bluebottle.com> wrote:
>

>>"B1ackwater" <bw@barrk.net> wrote in message

>>> You see ... we've already parted company. I would say that
>>> the core of any good education is teaching the kiddies how
>>> to THINK - reasoning, logic (esp the fallacies), ethics,
>>> some philosophy - and how to FIND OUT THINGS (only SEEMS
>>> easier nowdays with Google - but when you get 379,000 hits
>>> which ones are good data and which ones aren't ?).
>>
>>I consider that a part of subject matter curriculum. But, you're entering
>>shaky ground -- the current level of educrats have tons of "abstract
>>reasoning" stuff in the "new" curriculums -- to the point where they've
>>decided that memorizing multiplication tables is not necessary.
>
> I suspect "abstract reasoning" is a code phrase for
> "Sit-around and BS because it's easy for teacher,
> keeps the kids busy and doesn't consume many supplies".

To some extent, yea. There are some legitimate reasons for their emphasis,
but they're not being executed very well, IMO.

> The kids these days have abominable reasoning skills.
> Couldn't spot a logical fallacy if it latched on to
> their face and laid an egg in their intestines. Just
> what advertisers and politicians want ... curiously
> enough ...........*

Yep. Just look at USENET debates.... :-) Even in the serious ones, there's
a horrible tendency to mix up correlation with causation, for example.

> I agree there's merit in just stuffing the youngest kids
> with as much utilitarian information as possible - more
> 'rote' learning (even though that's become a dirty word).
> What to DO with all this infomation ... that's for later
> grades.

Yep.

> When I was in the grade schools (early/mid 60s), by 2nd
> grade they'd set up special projectors that displayed
> lines of text one at a time - faster and faster. You
> were then expected to copy what you'd seen. Then they
> switched to a 'scan' mode where a small window would
> go over each line progessively - but you never saw
> the whole line at once. Copy, repeat, speed it up,
> repeat .... and we learned to read and write well
> and quickly.
>
> I have a younger brother ... three years junior ... by
> the time HE came in the enlightened powers that be had
> decided that rote and drill were obsolete, unproductive,
> somehow fascist/authoritarian and made the 'slow' kids
> lose their sense of self worth. They switched to new and
> improved methods where kids were supposed to read along
> with a recording. They didn't, they just half-listened
> to the recordings. When he graduated high-school he
> couldn't even read his diploma properly ...
>
> Same aim, different approach - and they KEPT the bad one
> for quite a long time until the new greatest ivory-tower
> prophet delivered the tablets containing the even newer
> and more improved methods to teach children reading/math
> or whatever. What was the last one - "outcome based" -
> where they didn't want to burden the kids 'creativity'
> with the rigors of spelling or calculating .......... ?
>
> "No Child" was meant to address these problems. Alas like
> so many top-down government initiatives it became complex,
> divisive, politicized and never lived up to its promises.
> IMHO it was probably the last chance for public ed.

NCLB makes the useful attempt to standardize on some objectives. It's short
of a national curriculum, which is what every other country has moved to,
largely. Other than that, it's yet another unfunded mandate/stealth tax
increase, and everything else you say is correct.

>>> Anti-capitalists might say that the 3-Rs are just tricks
>>> of the upper classes, designed to make you a good exploitable
>>> money-making tool so they can get rich while you don't. They'd
>>> center a curriculum around class struggle. Oh, and without
>>> strong skills in the 3-Rs, THEY find it easier to exploit you ...
>>
>>Granted. But those skills are best taught in context of subject matter,
>>and
>>in an age appropriate way.
>
> If you want good commies/fascists/capitalists/whatever ...
> start 'em off young. Build a whole self-reinforcing reality
> around your prime theme, add the appropriate facts, skip
> inconvenient ones ....

>>> MAYbe it would be useful to just take the standard from
>>> Harvard or Oxford or a top-flight prep school - circa 1899.
>>
>>Agreed. A lot of the old material and methods is deprecated for no other
>>reason than the textbook manufacturer needs to make money with new
>>copyrighted material. Obviously, in curriculum areas such as science,
>>things
>>change rapidly. I was taught the Bohr's model of atomic theory, for
>>example,
>>but that's now old knowledge. In math, grammar, reading, and some history,
>>the idea (or need) for "new material" is much less certain. Schools
>>teaching
>>classical curricula use many older textbooks in these areas, for example.
>
> I wasn't thinking so much of the MATERIAL ... clearly some
> of it requires constant updating (although you could pick
> up a math book writ in 1908 and do just as well or better).
> My interest was in deciding what slate of material is to
> be taught, how it should be approached and in what order
> plus what ENDS are meant to be served.
>
> Old (1930s) textbooks and curricula tended to be oriented
> towards producing top-tier working people - be they chemists.
> engineers, doctors or whatever. Modern education seems to
> be by and for 'pure' academics ... as if they expect every
> kid to become a college professor, preferably involved in
> something that doesn't get their fingernails dirty. The
> curriculum has been slewed towards the abstract and
> "intellectual" even in the elementary grades.

Right. Part of the solution to all this is nonintellectual options. If a kid
wants auto shop, and the counselors agree that his aptitude is there, he
should have auto shop -- in middle school.

>>> Use that. It would be "modern enough", but still the product
>>> of a more scholarly age where petty politics had far less
>>> effect on the curriculum. These would be the kinds of schools
>>> that produced the Einsteins and Bohrs, the literary illumanati
>>> of the Lost Generation, the Freuds and Jungs and Fords and
>>> Rockerfellers ... the kind of thinkers and doers that poured
>>> the foundation of our modern age, a foundation that remains
>>> strong over a century later.

>>> Yep.
>>>
>>> Sucks, doesn't it ?
>>
>>Like you can't believe. You have no idea what was being pumped into my 2nd
>>grader under the guise of "math education."

>>> Careful ... kids aren't robots. They have an annoying
>>> habit of becoming something you NEVER expected no matter
>>> HOW much effort you put into brainwashing them. Left-
>>> wing social-engineering fantasies about the 'tabula-rasa'
>>> aside, kids have their own personalities which lead
>>> them who-knows-where.
>>
>>Oh, geez, I've lived that. The objective is that they have the education
>>become whatever they want, considering their aptitiude and motivation, not
>>limited by systemic deficiencies.
>
> Well, there are no perfect systems ... but likely you'll
> get what you pay for - something superior to the average
> public school.
>
> We hear a lot of complaints about private education from
> the 'left'. The opinion is that private schools are meant
> to breed ignorant theocrats. Of course private schools
> can be "liberal" too ... but that's never mentioned. The
> aim seems to be to ensure that "they" get ALL the kids
> under one roof so they can program the entire population
> in the approved way with the approved information and
> attitudes.

Well, didn't ex-President Clinton implicitly endorse private education with
his own daughter?

> Again, the social-engineering mentality ... but they're
> such BAD engineers !

Sure, becuause the've already determined the desired outcomes, without any
consideration of if they are achieveable or not, realistically.

JG