subscribing to ruby-core

Xavier Noria

9/22/2008 9:01:00 PM

I've tried to subscribe to ruby-core both via the web interface and
direct email to ruby-core-ctl@ruby-lang.org, but looks like something
is not working properly (which could be me :-). I don't get any
confirmation mail, nada. I cannot post either.

Any ideas?

2 Answers

Robert Klemme

2008/9/22 Xavier Noria <fxn@hashref.com>:
> I've tried to subscribe to ruby-core both via the web interface and
> direct email to ruby-core-ctl@ruby-lang.org, but looks like something
> is not working properly (which could be me :-). I don't get any
> confirmation mail, nada. I cannot post either.
>
> Any ideas?

Did you check your email client's spam folder for confirmation emails?
Sometimes these automated replies go there...

Cheers

robert

Xavier Noria

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2008/9/22 Xavier Noria <fxn@hashref.com>:
>> I've tried to subscribe to ruby-core both via the web interface and
>> direct email to ruby-core-ctl@ruby-lang.org, but looks like something
>> is not working properly (which could be me :-). I don't get any
>> confirmation mail, nada. I cannot post either.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Did you check your email client's spam folder for confirmation emails?
> Sometimes these automated replies go there...

Ugh, for some reason in gmail I completely forget there's a spam
folder. The messages were there indeed thank you Robert.