www efukt - for Free

earlsoliloquyji

9/22/2008 11:21:00 AM

www efukt
3 Answers

pyotr filipivich

Gunner <gunnerasch@gmail.com> on Mon, 24 Dec 2012 02:51:25 -0800 typed
in misc.survivalism the following:

>Registered? In which state?
>You mean those pesky 4473s? I know of at least 4 gun shops which have
>vowed to burn their paperwork if the situation requires it.
>
> Arson as the result of a break in. Terrible thing doncha know?!
>

>And gosh..buying from private parties...who keeps that paperwork?
>
>Paper work? What paper work?????

Counting the cash, or verifying the check. That really is all the
paperwork which should be involved. Oh, and maybe writing out a bill
of sale. If you're so inclined.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

Alim Nassor

On Dec 23, 9:02 pm, "uncle_vito" <uncle_vito2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Warren Penn" <haplogrou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Checked this am guns and accessories dealers. Sold out in so many
> > instances!!
>
> > "Lately my stocks have been hit as energy and precious metals have
> > fallen. While I wait for the market to find a bottom which may be a
> > while yet (until after the 2012 election and clarity on
> > "Taxmageddon"), I will be buying only hard assets and no stocks (in
> > fact I may beselling ahead of Taxmageddon). The best deals so far look
> > to be hard assets like firearms and ammo. Even so, finding the deals
> > and the type of firearms and breed of ammo in my
> > "prepper"-"survivalist" gun culture is not as easy as it seems. The
> > value of my firearms and ammo holdings have nearly doubled in the last
> > few months while commodities and stocks have taken some huge hits.
>
> > What firearms to buy?
>
> > Most of my firearms have increased in value while my stocks have
> > declined. I would think that now the CZ-82 would be a decent longterm
> > investment (have already increased about $50 since last year on
> > average). Most any decent WASR has increased by about $100+ over the
> > last year. As for current offerings I would think that the Polish
> > milled reciever is a bargain and should increase significantly over
> > the next few years. Heck, even my Argentine Sistema, Ballester-Molina
> > and Mauser firearms have increased quite a bit over the last couple
> > years. I can remember EG Makarovs originally for about $150 now
> > selling for well over $400 each. Then there are the SVD and NDM-86
> > Dragunovs selling for several times the original purchase price (never
> > mind the PSL has gone up as well although gone from vendors sites).
> > Heck, even Belgian, Argy, Brazilian, etc. FALs have soared and a HK91?
> > Forget it!!!! - those have skyrocketed higher as well. And I haven't
> > even got to the antiques and high end collectables like Winchester
> > lever actions, Sharps, Colt Pythons, etc.
>
> Just know that all these guns you are buying are registered and are subject
> to government confiscation if the government decides to do so.  So you might
> want to limit your enthusiams for purchases here.

LOL. I don't have a single gun that is registered anywhere. You are
an idiot.

Gunner Asch

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 07:46:38 -0800 (PST), Alim Nassor
<alimnassor@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Dec 23, 9:02?pm, "uncle_vito" <uncle_vito2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Warren Penn" <haplogrou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Checked this am guns and accessories dealers. Sold out in so many
>> > instances!!
>>
>> > "Lately my stocks have been hit as energy and precious metals have
>> > fallen. While I wait for the market to find a bottom which may be a
>> > while yet (until after the 2012 election and clarity on
>> > "Taxmageddon"), I will be buying only hard assets and no stocks (in
>> > fact I may beselling ahead of Taxmageddon). The best deals so far look
>> > to be hard assets like firearms and ammo. Even so, finding the deals
>> > and the type of firearms and breed of ammo in my
>> > "prepper"-"survivalist" gun culture is not as easy as it seems. The
>> > value of my firearms and ammo holdings have nearly doubled in the last
>> > few months while commodities and stocks have taken some huge hits.
>>
>> > What firearms to buy?
>>
>> > Most of my firearms have increased in value while my stocks have
>> > declined. I would think that now the CZ-82 would be a decent longterm
>> > investment (have already increased about $50 since last year on
>> > average). Most any decent WASR has increased by about $100+ over the
>> > last year. As for current offerings I would think that the Polish
>> > milled reciever is a bargain and should increase significantly over
>> > the next few years. Heck, even my Argentine Sistema, Ballester-Molina
>> > and Mauser firearms have increased quite a bit over the last couple
>> > years. I can remember EG Makarovs originally for about $150 now
>> > selling for well over $400 each. Then there are the SVD and NDM-86
>> > Dragunovs selling for several times the original purchase price (never
>> > mind the PSL has gone up as well although gone from vendors sites).
>> > Heck, even Belgian, Argy, Brazilian, etc. FALs have soared and a HK91?
>> > Forget it!!!! - those have skyrocketed higher as well. And I haven't
>> > even got to the antiques and high end collectables like Winchester
>> > lever actions, Sharps, Colt Pythons, etc.
>>
>> Just know that all these guns you are buying are registered and are subject
>> to government confiscation if the government decides to do so. ?So you might
>> want to limit your enthusiams for purchases here.
>
>LOL. I don't have a single gun that is registered anywhere. You are
>an idiot.

Of the XX number I have..3 are registered. The ones on my CCW. The
rest...no paper.

1. Lie