Absolute Beginner help

Grant Gray

Hi there

I have ruby on my linux server but keep getting this error when trying to
run apps: -

Not Found

The requested URL /rails/store/public/rails/info/properties was not found on
this server.

Can anyone help me to fix this. I have googled it and looked till I was blue
but no luck. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Gig

1 Answer

Ron Fox

You'll probably need to supply more information about how your web
server is set up.. is this actually a rails question?

--
Ron Fox
NSCL