How can I setup a Rails-like task directory

andreux

9/19/2008 1:07:00 AM

I looking for a way to create a centralized library of rake files and
have all tasks be available when running rake, similar to how lib/
tasks works in rails.

Everything I've tried so far has been unsucessful, and I get errors
even when trying to require a single .rake file from my Rakefile.

Any suggestions?
1 Answer

Stephen Celis

On Sep 18, 2008, at 8:02 PM, andreux wrote:

> I looking for a way to create a centralized library of rake files and
> have all tasks be available when running rake, similar to how lib/
> tasks works in rails.
>
> Everything I've tried so far has been unsucessful, and I get errors
> even when trying to require a single .rake file from my Rakefile.
>
> Any suggestions?

You might be interested in Sake:

http://errtheblog.com/posts/60...

Best,