Forum/Discussion board in Ruby

Rajat Garg

Do you guys know of a good Forum/Discussion board written in Ruby on Rails?

There are many written in php. Let me know.

Thx,

--
Rajat Garg

Ph: 206-499-9495
Add: 16140 SE EastGate Way APT E-204
Bellevue, WA 98008
Web: http://www.piloto...
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first!

1 Answer

Stephen Celis

On Sep 17, 2008, at 7:34 PM, Rajat Garg wrote:

> Do you guys know of a good Forum/Discussion board written in Ruby on
> Rails?

There is Beast and El Dorado. I haven't heard much about Beast
development in a long while, though. El Dorado is here:

http://eldora...

You may have better luck with on a Rails list or forum.

Stephen