xUnit-style output from test/unit?

Jeff

9/17/2008 3:41:00 PM

Anyone know if there's a way to transform test/unit output into xUnit
XML output? I need to emit something that our continuous integration
system (Hudson) can understand.

Google hasn't been my friend in this regard... just some old ruby
projects that aren't maintained anymore and that don't really work.

Thanks!
Jeff

2 Answers

Daniel Berger

On Sep 17, 9:40 am, Jeff <cohen.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know if there's a way to transform test/unit output into xUnit
> XML output?  I need to emit something that our continuous integration
> system (Hudson) can understand.
>
> Google hasn't been my friend in this regard... just some old ruby
> projects that aren't maintained anymore and that don't really work.

test-unit-ex looks like it supports this:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/test...
http://test-unit-ext.rubyforge.org/r...

Appears to be actively developed. I haven't tried it myself, though.

Regards,

Dan

Jeff

On Sep 17, 11:03=A0am, Daniel Berger <djber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> test-unit-ex looks like it supports this:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/test-unit-ext/http://test-unit-ext...
e.org/readme.html

> Appears to be actively developed. I haven't tried it myself, though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan

Thanks Dan.

Jeff