BlitzMax and Ruby

James Rozee

I'm new to Ruby but would like to use Ruby as a scripting language
within a BlitzMax game engine. BlitzMax supports multiple platforms
(Win, Mac & Linux) and can import C/C++ code. However, it uses MinGW to
compile C code.

Can anyone help me to get Ruby to compile under MinGW so that I can
import the C code into Blitz? I don't know anything about MinGW. Most
of the posts here seem to assume a certain amount of knowledge of the
application.

Thanks.

Axel Etzold

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:27:12 +0900
> Von: James Rozee <james@dungeon-crawl.com>
> An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
> Betreff: BlitzMax and Ruby

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Ruby but would like to use Ruby as a scripting language
> within a BlitzMax game engine. BlitzMax supports multiple platforms
> (Win, Mac & Linux) and can import C/C++ code. However, it uses MinGW to
> compile C code.
>
> Can anyone help me to get Ruby to compile under MinGW so that I can
> import the C code into Blitz? I don't know anything about MinGW. Most
> of the posts here seem to assume a certain amount of knowledge of the
> application.
>
> Thanks.
> --

Dear James,

maybe this is helpful:

http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?com...

Best regards,

Axel
--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mult...

James Rozee

Axel Etzold wrote:

> maybe this is helpful:
>
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?com...

Thanks, Axel. I'll see if I can fish any information out of it.

James