submit multiple forms using Mechanize

Li Chen

9/12/2008 10:55:00 PM

Hi all,

I wonder if I can submit a form containing multiple queries(or batch
queries) using Mechanize.

Thanks,

Li

Damjan Rems

Li Chen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wonder if I can submit a form containing multiple queries(or batch
> queries) using Mechanize.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Li

Why not. You probably have multiple input fields which can be populated
by Mechanize. Then you just submit the form.

by
TheR

The Black Marvel

On Nov 30, 3:54 pm, Tim <Lovell-Sm...@Xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 3:30 am, The Black Marvel <congyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Apparently there was some misunderstanding about my comments vis a vis
> > Margaret Thatcher; I doubt this would do anything to hurt her
> > political career. Indeed, I think given the opportunity, she'd have
> > run with the Queen's murder, especially as it comes when she's at the
> > peak of her own popularity just after the Falklands War. Could Britain
> > swing towards a surveillance state a few decades early?
>
> Yep - I agree with you - just after the Falklands, Maggie will be in
> her element - a firm hand at the head of state, them bloody Irish
> again to blame things on - expect draconian `security' measures.
> Expect fun and games with George VII and Maggie over their weekly(?)
> meetings. A meeting of minds. Not.

I don't think the new monarch (Charles III, shirley? Not a name with a
great precedent, admittedly) is going to give Maggie any serious
trouble. Between the recent upheavals of Mountbatten's murder, his
marriage, his mother's murder, and just becoming a father, I doubt
he'll stand in her way, whatever she has in mind. Hmm. National ID
cards, maybe?

Alan Moore's political prescience gives him the same intellectual
cachet as Noam Chomsky? Madness!

Tim

On Dec 1, 10:31 am, The Black Marvel <congyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 3:54 pm, Tim <Lovell-Sm...@Xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 1, 3:30 am, The Black Marvel <congyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Apparently there was some misunderstanding about my comments vis a vis
> > > Margaret Thatcher; I doubt this would do anything to hurt her
> > > political career. Indeed, I think given the opportunity, she'd have
> > > run with the Queen's murder, especially as it comes when she's at the
> > > peak of her own popularity just after the Falklands War. Could Britain
> > > swing towards a surveillance state a few decades early?
>
> > Yep - I agree with you - just after the Falklands, Maggie will be in
> > her element - a firm hand at the head of state, them bloody Irish
> > again to blame things on - expect draconian `security' measures.
> > Expect fun and games with George VII and Maggie over their weekly(?)
> > meetings. A meeting of minds. Not.
>
> I don't think the new monarch (Charles III, shirley? Not a name with a
> great precedent, admittedly) is going to give Maggie any serious
> trouble. Between the recent upheavals of Mountbatten's murder, his
> marriage, his mother's murder, and just becoming a father, I doubt
> he'll stand in her way, whatever she has in mind. Hmm. National ID
> cards, maybe?

Nope. his regnal name will be George (vaguely remember somewhere
something to that effect - admiration for his grandfather rather than
the other Georges -
Charles is just tooo Stuartish (as with James)
If I was him which I'm not, apart from having long hair to cover the
ears, I'd go for Henry IX...

Sam R.

On Dec 1, 8:31 am, The Black Marvel <congyog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan Moore's political prescience gives him the same intellectual
> cachet as Noam Chomsky? Madness!

Personally I'm going to assume we're talking about John Constantine
and /From Hell/.

Which will make the eventual discovery of the King's extra marital
affairs by a republican tabloid particularly interesting.

yours ushering in the spirit of the twenty first century,
Sam R.

Sam R.

On Dec 1, 8:31 am, The Black Marvel <congyog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan Moore's political prescience gives him the same intellectual
> cachet as Noam Chomsky? Madness!

Personally I'm going to assume we're talking about John Constantine
and /From Hell/.

Which will make the eventual discovery of the King's extra marital
affairs by a republican tabloid particularly interesting.

yours ushering in the spirit of the twenty first century,
Sam R.

Tim and Anne Lovell-Smith

On Dec 2, 6:57 am, petebarr...@freeuk.com (Pete Barrett) wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:52:33 +0000, Kelbert Hawsing
>
> <{$new...@meden.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Henry IX is also rather Stuartish. Henry, Cardinal York, was the
> >succeeded to the Jacobite claim on the death of the Young Pretender (aka
> >Charles III).
>
> >George VII also avoids any arguments over Scottish versus English regnal
> >numbering.
>
> So does Charles III. I don't know how recent his decision to use
> George as his regnal name (assuming he ever actually becomes king,
> which is by no means a foregone conclusion, if his mother lives as
> long as *her* mother) is, but he certainly hadn't said so publicly in
> 1982.
>
> In 1982, I think Charles III is rather more likely, for political
> reasons, even if he privately would prefer to be George - everyone's
> been calling him Charles, and in the wake of his mother's
> assassination, crowning him as Charles would help stability.
>
> ObWI: He has 2 other names, Philip and Arthur - what if he wants to
> use one of these?

Philip too un-English (cf Philip of Spain, the odd French king with
Philip in their compouind names)?
The curse of Arthur - sounds obvious - heroic and mythic past etc -
but for some reason there have been various princes named Arthur who
have either died or come to bad ends - and none who have acceeded to
the throne have ever used it as a regnal
Pre-Norman Conquest names seem to be out - apart from Edward