802.11a source codes?or any OFDM implementation on GNU Radio

Mohsen Baratvand

9/11/2008 4:42:00 PM

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is any source code available for OFDM type
standards like 802.11a/g/n?
I'd appreciate it if anybody knows.

Thanks a lot,
Mohsen

Joel VanderWerf

Mohsen Baratvand wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know if there is any source code available for OFDM type
> standards like 802.11a/g/n?
> I'd appreciate it if anybody knows.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Mohsen

I'll only answer that if you are writing the driver in ruby ;)

Maybe this helps as a starting point:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourril...

Mohsen Baratvand

Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Mohsen Baratvand wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Does anyone know if there is any source code available for OFDM type
>> standards like 802.11a/g/n?
>> I'd appreciate it if anybody knows.
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>> Mohsen
>
> I'll only answer that if you are writing the driver in ruby ;)
>
> Maybe this helps as a starting point:
>
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourril...

Thanks, but I need the source codes of firmware not the driver.
I will develop the firmware in ruby is you help me to start.
BTW, all I need to do is changing some parameters such as preamble, LTF,
STF, modulation and etc of the OFDM transmitter and then send a
predefined pattern to the OFDM receiver, then estimate the channel.