MyndSnare - Conditioned: Human Album Launch

K.P.Krishnamoorthy

MyndSnare FINALLY launches the album Conditioned: Human - on the 19th of
September 2008.

Read about it here - information on where to get it included.

http://www.demonstealerrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=...

Kp,
MyndSnare.
Contact us at - myndsnare@myndsnare.com
Visit us at - www.myndsnare.com
Hear us at - www.myspace.com/myndsnare
Join our Orkut community at -
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?c...

--
...to find beauty where others see the coarse, workaday existence. Find the
joy in sorrow, contentment in yearning, and fulfillment in the way the sun

anon: You're so gullible.
sleaz: You mean gullable.
anon: What?
sleaz: It's spelled gullable.
anon: Oh. Okay.

2 Answers

K.P.Krishnamoorthy

Really sorry about the previous mail... I sent it to all my contacts by
mistake, and forgot to remove the ruby-talk list.

Apologies.

Kp.

--