Re: restarting design meeting (Re: Who's Charles angry at?

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: restarting design meeting (Re: Who's Charles angry at?)"
on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:37:31 +0900, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter@sun.com> writes:

|10th/11th only will work for me, but other JRubyists can probably cover
|the 18th and 19th. I will be in Oslo, and the times simply don't line up
|with Japan.

I always feel bad for European people about the timezone issue.
How about others?

matz.

1 Answer

Charles Oliver Nutter

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: restarting design meeting (Re: Who's Charles angry at?)"
> on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:37:31 +0900, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter@sun.com> writes:
>
> |10th/11th only will work for me, but other JRubyists can probably cover
> |the 18th and 19th. I will be in Oslo, and the times simply don't line up
> |with Japan.
>
> I always feel bad for European people about the timezone issue.
> How about others?

Moving the meetings to evening JST would help the Europeans out I
believe. No guarantees, but it might mean Ola Bini and I could attend
from Oslo.

- Charlie