restarting design meeting (Re: Who's Charles angry at?

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: Who's Charles angry at?"
on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:12:04 +0900, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter@sun.com> writes:

|> It's our bad. We just forgot the set up the date for the next one at
|> RubyKaigi, and have been too lazy to set up the date over the Internet.
|> Charles, Evan, what do you think? Shouldn't we start again?
|
|Yes, absolutely. I can meet next week, but the following two might be
|tricky :) Propose a few dates that work for you, Matz.

I am available on September 11th, 18th, 19th (in JST). As usual, they
are one day prior for you guys in America. If you guys have something
to discuss, please submit the agenda.

matz.

1 Answer

Charles Oliver Nutter

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: Who's Charles angry at?"
> on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:12:04 +0900, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter@sun.com> writes:
>
> |> It's our bad. We just forgot the set up the date for the next one at
> |> RubyKaigi, and have been too lazy to set up the date over the Internet.
> |> Charles, Evan, what do you think? Shouldn't we start again?
> |
> |Yes, absolutely. I can meet next week, but the following two might be
> |tricky :) Propose a few dates that work for you, Matz.
>
> I am available on September 11th, 18th, 19th (in JST). As usual, they
> are one day prior for you guys in America. If you guys have something
> to discuss, please submit the agenda.

10th/11th only will work for me, but other JRubyists can probably cover
the 18th and 19th. I will be in Oslo, and the times simply don't line up
with Japan.

- Charlie