Re: Who's Charles angry at?

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: Who's Charles angry at?"
on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:28:54 +0900, Joshua Ballanco <jballanc@gmail.com> writes:

|Well, as I mentioned, the silence over at ruby-design is mildly
|disheartening (though, to your credit you were one of the last ones to
|comment).

It's our bad. We just forgot the set up the date for the next one at
RubyKaigi, and have been too lazy to set up the date over the Internet.
Charles, Evan, what do you think? Shouldn't we start again?

matz.

2 Answers

Charles Oliver Nutter

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: Who's Charles angry at?"
> on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:28:54 +0900, Joshua Ballanco <jballanc@gmail.com> writes:
>
> |Well, as I mentioned, the silence over at ruby-design is mildly
> |disheartening (though, to your credit you were one of the last ones to
> |comment).
>
> It's our bad. We just forgot the set up the date for the next one at
> RubyKaigi, and have been too lazy to set up the date over the Internet.
> Charles, Evan, what do you think? Shouldn't we start again?

Yes, absolutely. I can meet next week, but the following two might be
tricky :) Propose a few dates that work for you, Matz.

- Charlie

Charles Oliver Nutter

Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In message "Re: Who's Charles angry at?"
>> on Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:28:54 +0900, Joshua Ballanco
>> <jballanc@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> |Well, as I mentioned, the silence over at ruby-design is mildly
>> |disheartening (though, to your credit you were one of the last ones
>> to |comment).
>>
>> It's our bad. We just forgot the set up the date for the next one at
>> RubyKaigi, and have been too lazy to set up the date over the Internet.
>> Charles, Evan, what do you think? Shouldn't we start again?
>
> Yes, absolutely. I can meet next week, but the following two might be
> tricky :) Propose a few dates that work for you, Matz.

I should also say that although I might not be available the last two
weeks of September other JRuby folks will be...so don't worry too much
about that.

- Charlie