FeedTools

Joe Tremblay

9/5/2008 3:41:00 AM

Howdy: I've been trying to get a simple project going with FeedTools.
While I've got some code working on my Ubuntu machine, trying to get
it running in a hosted environment (Site5) has been a bugger. The
roadblock I'm at now is the error "uninitialized constant FeedTools".
Googling shows a little info, usually with Bob Aman/sporkmonger
(FeedTools author) uncertainly suggesting the lack of an iconv
library; but I'm not sure where to go with that. Can anyone here
point me towards a possible solution?

Thanks,
Joe