Where to learn rdoc?

Ben Johnson

9/4/2008 11:18:00 PM

I know this is a noob question but I decided ot start documenting all of
my libraries. I can't find a tutorial or anything on how to properly do
this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Victor H. Goff III

rdoc is pretty well documented... have you had any good luck with ruby-doc
standard library, rdoc?
This could be a good place to start as well:
http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/doc/...

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Ben Johnson <bjohnson@binarylogic.com>wrote:

> I know this is a noob question but I decided ot start documenting all of
> my libraries. I can't find a tutorial or anything on how to properly do
> this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks!

Tony Strauss

Victor Goff wrote:
> rdoc is pretty well documented... have you had any good luck with
> ruby-doc
> standard library, rdoc?
> This could be a good place to start as well:
> http://rdoc.sourc.../doc/...
Actually, http://rdoc.sourc... is outdated (we're working to
redirect it to the most recent documentation). Try
http://rdoc.rub....

Tony
--
Tony Strauss
Designing Patterns, LLC

Tony Strauss

Ben Johnson wrote:
> I know this is a noob question but I decided ot start documenting all of
> my libraries. I can't find a tutorial or anything on how to properly do
> this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks!
Try http://rdoc.rub....

Tony
--