Recursive file listening???

Marcin Tyman

How to perform recursive file listening? Means that I want to list all
files in dir tree.

Thanks in advance

James Gray

On Sep 3, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Marcin Tyman wrote:

> How to perform recursive file listening? Means that I want to list all
> files in dir tree.

On Mac OS X you can use FSEvents for this.

James Edward Gray II

Farrel Lifson

2008/9/3 Marcin Tyman <m.tyman@interia.pl>:
> How to perform recursive file listening? Means that I want to list all
> files in dir tree.

Dir.glob('**/*.rb')

will return an array with all filenames ending with .rb reursively.

Farrel
--
Aimred - Ruby Development and Consulting
http://www....

Marcin Tyman

Farrel Lifson wrote:
> 2008/9/3 Marcin Tyman <m.tyman@interia.pl>:
>> How to perform recursive file listening? Means that I want to list all
>> files in dir tree.
>
> Dir.glob('**/*.rb')
>
> will return an array with all filenames ending with .rb reursively.
>
> Farrel

Thanks you were helpful :-)