Arcfour encryption algorithm

CiriusMex

9/3/2008 1:47:00 AM

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a way to use the arc4 encryption algorithm with
RubyOnRails. I have some automatic mails in which there's links to my
website functions. In these links I want to encode various datas (such
as login, password, identification number...). I did it with Chilkat
and works great but this plugin can only be used with Windows so now
that I deployed my WebSite on linux, well the function using Chilkat
does't work any more...

Thanks for your help and suggestions (I've been looking for another
solution all the day testing various encryption algorithm but can't
find anything as good as arc4).

---------------------------
CiriusMex
2 Answers

edek

Here you have simple implentation in Python, it should be easy to
translate that into ruby

http://en.wikipedia.org...(cipher)

m.

CiriusMex

On 3 sep, 02:59, edek <edekzkrainykre...@domain.com> wrote:
> Here you have simple implentation in Python, it should be easy to
> translate that into ruby
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org...(cipher)
>
> m.

I'm gonna have a look at it, thanks ;)