Re: web widget concept, how does it work?

Lloyd Linklater

9/2/2008 1:46:00 PM

h4lfl1ng wrote:
> I want to start a simple web project, a small web widget that users with
> blogs/webpages can add to their page (like the meebo me widget).

Are widgets still worthwhile?
http://www.businessweek.com/print/technology/content/feb2008/tc20080229_...

h4lfl1ng

My reasons behind making a widget isnt to push something, but to help a user
community get the information they want, but dont have. Basically Im not
getting anything from it except the satisfaction of making it and portfolio.
And practice :D. Thanks for the article.