Re: rb_require() causes segfault

Bertram Scharpf

Am Dienstag, 02. Sep 2008, 03:42:29 +0900 schrieb Bertram Scharpf:
> calling rb_require() with a file name that will not be found,
> causes a segmentation fault to be raised:

I'm still about to convince my colleagues that Ruby is the
programming language of concern. Failing in this subject would
spoil this whole project.

Probably I could compile Ruby with debugging information and
search the cause on my own. This is exactly the subject I
unlearned since I use Ruby.

So please, if somebody could give me a slight hint. It would save
me so much time and tension.

Thanks in advance.

Bertram

--