microsoft.public.frontpage.client

trying to link php in html/asp

bog777

6/6/2016 1:05:00 AM

I'm designing a site in FP using html & asp and need to link my shopping
cart which is in php on the host. i've tried the <--#include
file="shop/index.php"--> which didn't work. what's the best way to
include that from a cell? i really don't like frames.

bob
3 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Does your host/server support PHP

"bog777" <cripp007@gmail.com> wrote in message news:k2jclJlTet9u2rCMcripp007@gmail.com...
| I'm designing a site in FP using html & asp and need to link my shopping
| cart which is in php on the host. i've tried the <--#include
| file="shop/index.php"--> which didn't work. what's the best way to
| include that from a cell? i really don't like frames.
|
| bob

Thomas A. Rowe

You need to link directly to the PHP page in a new window or insert the PHP page into a IFrame
within a .htm or .ASP page.

Thomas A. Rowe
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

http://www.Eco...

"bog777" <cripp007@gmail.com> wrote in message news:itg8tzJxF8xzz9ftcripp007@gmail.com...
> Stefan B Rusynko:
>> Does your host/server support PHP
>>
>> --

>> SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
>> "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
>

> Yes the server supports PHP because the shopping cart is PHP. I guess
> what I'm trying to say is what I'm trying to do is insert an absolute
> URL inside the cell on the webpage. On my main home page I have a link
> to products and I want to open up the shop in a cell on the products
> page

bog777