Switching from Webrick->Mongrel (not rails

John Pritchard-williams

For performance reason, I'm thinking of migrating my webapp (not rails)
from Webrick->Mongrel. Couple of questions if anybody could quickly
answer them !

1. Do I really have to re-write my Servlets ? - the examples given on
webrick and Mongrel site seem to have different APIs?

2. The Webrick site has a nice small example of starting up a webserver
and mounting a couple of servlets: so does the Mongrel site. The Webrick
version contains a 'trap' (so you can 'CTRL-C' to stop it): the Mongrel
version doesn't (and the 'trap' code doesn't translate..)

Anybody got a simple example of a Mongrel.rb file to start up a server
and to make it interruptible with a 'CTRL-C' (etc) ?

Thanks !

John

Roger Pack

> Anybody got a simple example of a Mongrel.rb file to start up a server
> and to make it interruptible with a 'CTRL-C' (etc) ?

Check out the mongrel docs and example files--I think there's one in
there.
-=R

Jacob Skaria

Suppose in Sheet2 Col A Col B ColC you have the below data starting from Row1.
ColA ColB ColC
Hello Did Just
What Jolly Did
Going Cool
There Tomorrow

In Sheet1 C1 enter the below formula.. Try changing the entries in A1 and B1

=IF(MATCH(A1,Sheet2!$A$1:$A$10,0)=MATCH(B1,Sheet2!$B$1:$B$10,0),"",IF(MATCH(A1,Sheet2!$A$1:$A$10,0)<MATCH(B1,Sheet2!$B$1:$B$10,0),Sheet2!C1,Sheet2!C2))

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria