to create MyDate class

Michael Citra

8/28/2008 3:04:00 PM

im newly with this so i really need a help from u guys to slove my
problem,
How can i create a MyDate class with increment and sorting in
ascending??

Thanx for da help
really appreciated

Michael Citra

Michael Citra wrote:
> im newly with this so i really need a help from u guys to slove my
> problem,
> How can i create a MyDate class with increment and sorting in
> ascending??
>
> Thanx for da help
> really appreciated

Heres my question in this attachment

thanx

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/2627/create_ruby...

Adam Shelly

On 8/28/08, Michael Citra <citra_1235@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Citra wrote:
> > im newly with this so i really need a help from u guys to slove my
> > problem,
> > How can i create a MyDate class with increment and sorting in
> > ascending??
> >
> > Thanx for da help
> > really appreciated
>
> Heres my question in this attachment

wow that doesnt look like homeworx at all.

Michael Citra

Adam Shelly wrote:
> On 8/28/08, Michael Citra <citra_1235@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
> wow that doesnt look like homeworx at all.

Can you just give me a bit clue for this one, im so desperately