Problem with text wrapping within the div

Kiran Polawar

All I am trying to wrap a longer text within the div. I am using
following code.

style="position:inherit;word-wrap:break-word;">
Contents to be displayed

This code works fine in Internet explorer, but
does not works in mozilla, Please suggest a proper solutions.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran

hemant

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 18:04 +0900, Kiran Polawar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> All I am trying to wrap a longer text within the div. I am using
> following code.

> style="position:inherit;word-wrap:break-word;">
> Contents to be displayed
>

> This code works fine in Internet explorer, but
> does not works in mozilla, Please suggest a proper solutions.

This is not a forum for asking HTML/CSS/Javascript questions. There is a
reason its called "ruby-talk".

Kiran Polawar

Hemant Kumar wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 18:04 +0900, Kiran Polawar wrote:
>>

>> This code works fine in Internet explorer, but
>> does not works in mozilla, Please suggest a proper solutions.
>
> This is not a forum for asking HTML/CSS/Javascript questions. There is a
> reason its called "ruby-talk".

HI,

Thanks for the suggestion, But I think there are so may such quotes in
the forum.
For eg.

1)text not wrapping...

2)Folding Text in div Box Fred Talpiot 1 146 days ago by Fred
Talpiot

3)Wrapping a table row in <div> tags kermit 4 51 days ago by RobG

4)text does not wrap. Sunny Bogawat 1 yesterday by Philip
Hallstrom

so are those ruby questions or something else???????????????????. :)

Regards,
Kiran

Gregory Brown

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Kiran Polawar <polawarkirand@gmail.com> wrote:

> so are those ruby questions or something else???????????????????. :)

When someone politely reminds you that you are posting off-topic,
please listen to them.
This is not even the best place for questions about Rails, let alone
the best place for general HTML tips.

-greg

--
Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacr... | Non-tech