why is the plugin not installing

Bishal Acharya

8/20/2008 3:50:00 AM

I wanted to install plugins to my application but its not working.
I tried this....but nothing happens..
ruby script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/geokit/trunk

I also tried with other plugin urls but the same behavior is
showing...anybody please help me ?

Jason

Bishal Acharya wrote:
> I wanted to install plugins to my application but its not working.
> I tried this....but nothing happens..
> ruby script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/geokit/trunk
>
> I also tried with other plugin urls but the same behavior is
> showing...anybody please help me ?

I'm sorry I don't have an answer, but I found that the auto_complete
plugin will not install due to proxy settings here at my day job office.
So I manually copied the files to my vendor/plugin folder. But then I
found that it still did not work. The files include a Rakefile. I
remember something about being able to install using Rake Build... or
something like that. I've searched and could not find an answer. Any
thoughts from anyone else?