[REMINDER] RubyConf proposals due by Thursday!

David A. Black

8/20/2008 1:40:00 AM

Hi everyone --

Don't forget to submit your RubyConf presentation proposal by August
21! The conference website is: http://2008.ru..., and there's a
tab for proposals.

Thanks!

David

Advancing With Rails August 18-21 Edison, NJ *
Intro to Ruby on Rails January 12-15 Fort Lauderdale, FL
Advancing with Rails January 19-22 Fort Lauderdale, FL
* Co-taught by D.A. Black and Erik Kastner
See http://www.r... for details and updates!

2 Answers

Ben Bleything

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008, David A. Black wrote:
> Don't forget to submit your RubyConf presentation proposal by August
> 21! The conference website is: http://2008.ru..., and there's a
> tab for proposals.

Is there a particular time that you're going to be shutting off
submissions? Do I need to get something in tonight or will it still be
available (say) tomorrow afternoon?

Thanks :)

Ben

David A. Black

Hi --

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008, Ben Bleything wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008, David A. Black wrote:
>> Don't forget to submit your RubyConf presentation proposal by August
>> 21! The conference website is: http://2008.ru..., and there's a
>> tab for proposals.
>
> Is there a particular time that you're going to be shutting off
> submissions? Do I need to get something in tonight or will it still be
> available (say) tomorrow afternoon?

Tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon is fine.

David