'Try Ruby' (hobix.com) - Bad Gateway Error?

Graham O'neale

8/19/2008 10:45:00 AM

Hi Guys,

I am receiving an error on http://tryruby.... just with the Try
Ruby in your browser facility, is everyone receiving the same error:

Interactive ruby ready.
>> help
>> 2 + 5
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>

If so, hopefully I've alerted admins it needs a repair by posting here
:)

Graham

Graham O'neale

Any admins see this error yet... ?

Jano Svitok

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:44, Graham O'neale <grahamoneale@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am receiving an error on http://tryruby.... just with the Try
> Ruby in your browser facility, is everyone receiving the same error:
>
> Interactive ruby ready.
>>> help
>>> 2 + 5
> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
>
> If so, hopefully I've alerted admins it needs a repair by posting here
> :)

IIRC, Admin/author of tryruby is _why.

Jano

Graham O'neale

Jano Svitok wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:44, Graham O'neale <grahamoneale@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
>>
>> If so, hopefully I've alerted admins it needs a repair by posting here
>> :)
>
> IIRC, Admin/author of tryruby is _why.
>
> Jano

Thanks Jano.

BeamMeUpScotty

On 6/21/2014 7:01 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
> Just Wondering <fmhlaw@comcast.net> wrote in news:53a60527$0$25778$862e30e2
> @ngroups.net:
>
>> On 6/21/2014 11:47 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
>>>
>>> You truly believe in shooting children? That is who this latest influx
>>> is. Over a 1,000 of them this week.
>>>
>> Obama should establish a federal enclave for them. On the White House
>> lawn. Fed and sheltered from the White House budget.
>
> I hate to say it but you and I think a bit alike. ;)

At least use the Bundy Ranch and then the BLM can become the kids baby
sitters....

Or just let it become the BLM/ICE version of "LORD OF THE FLIES"

Big Muddy

On 6/21/2014 5:15 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 6/21/2014 7:01 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
>> Just Wondering <fmhlaw@comcast.net> wrote in news:53a60527$0$25778$862e30e2
>> @ngroups.net:

>>> Obama should establish a federal enclave for them. On the White House
>>> lawn. Fed and sheltered from the White House budget.
>>
>> I hate to say it but you and I think a bit alike. ;)
>>
> At least use the Bundy Ranch and then the BLM can become the kids baby
> sitters....
>
> Or just let it become the BLM/ICE version of "LORD OF THE FLIES"

Wither Piggy....