Rope for Facets

Trans

8/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

I'd like to add a Rope implementation to Ruby Facets. Is there a good
implementation out there?

(Btw, Are Ruby Quiz solution listed in any special order?)

Thanks,
T.

12 Answers

B.H. Cramer

"* US *" wrote in message news:etcb145lemsnueq1f4cehijt8pclm5a3kn@4ax.com...
> "An Israeli tank shell slammed into a tiny Gaza Strip
> home Monday, killing a Palestinian woman and four
> of her children as they prepared to sit down for
> breakfast, officials and relatives said."

Terrorists, the lot.

> http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jD4YSkDPlclqd9dHvg2f0Ij18zE...
>
> Dan Kimmel was afraid of that woman and her children.

*US*

No one anywhere near them was actually any threat,
no matter how desperate the terrorism-supporter is
to pretend otherwise.

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:57:05 +1000, "B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:

>"* US *" wrote in message news:etcb145lemsnueq1f4cehijt8pclm5a3kn@4ax.com...
>> "An Israeli tank shell slammed into a tiny Gaza Strip
>> home Monday, killing a Palestinian woman and four
>> of her children as they prepared to sit down for
>> breakfast, officials and relatives said."
>
>Terrorists, the lot.

There's no excuse for shelling a family at home.

Ever.

>> http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jD4YSkDPlclqd9dHvg2f0Ij18zE...
>>
>> Dan Kimmel was afraid of that woman and her children.

Dan Kimmel

<a little sanity>; "please" <rational@nospam.com> wrote in message
> It's no secret that the Hamas adopted the Hezbollah's MO.
> They use civilian homes as a basis for their missile
> attacks on Israeli cities. The Hamas *wants* Palestinian
> civilians to die; after all, if there will be peace, what
> will the Hamas be good for?

It's no secret that the anonymous poster *US* loves Hamas terrorists and
thanks George Bush Jr. for forcing the elections on the Palestinians that
gave them their toehold into power.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/earlywarning/2006/08/what_are_we_fighting_for_...

> <quote>
>
> In a letter to the editor of the Berlin daily Der Tagesspiegel
> a Lebanese Shia explains how after Israel's withdrawal from South
> Lebanon, Hezbollah stored rockets in bunkers in his town and built
> a school and residence over it.
>
> I lived until 2002 in a small southern village near Mardshajun that
> is inhabited by a majority of Shias like me. After Israel left Lebanon,
> it did not take long for Hezbollah to have the say in our town and all
> other towns. Received as successful resistance fighters, they appeared
> armed to the teeth and dug rocket depots in bunkers in our town as well.
> The social work of the Party of God consisted in building a school and a
> residence over these bunkers! A local sheikh explained to me laughing
> that the Jews would lose in any event because the rockets would either
> be fired at them or if they attacked the rocket depots, they would be
> condemned by world opinion on account of the dead civilians. These people
> do not care about the Lebanese population, they use them as shields, and,
> once dead, as propaganda. As long as they continue existing there, there
> will be no tranquility and peace.
>
> Dr. Mounir Herzallah
>
> </quote>

B. Cramer

"* US *" wrote in message news:mdib149ff9c6i9smu79bcf4ha2une46oui@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:57:05 +1000, "B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz>
> wrote:
>
>>"* US *" wrote in message
>>> "An Israeli tank shell slammed into a tiny Gaza Strip
>>> home Monday, killing a Palestinian woman and four
>>> of her children as they prepared to sit down for
>>> breakfast, officials and relatives said."
>>
>>Terrorists, the lot.
>
> There's no excuse for shelling a family at home.

My comment was tongue-in-cheek.

> Ever.

I agree. Totally.

>>> http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jD4YSkDPlclqd9dHvg2f0Ij18zE...
>>>
>>> Dan Kimmel was afraid of that woman and her children.

Kimmel is afraid of his own shadow.

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:21:39 -0400, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com> wrote:

>... George Bush Jr. ...

You're disoriented.

Dan Kimmel

<* US *> wrote in message news:6llb14ldua39gv63585119jkr5a5mfj6ua@4ax.com...
> No one anywhere near them was actually any threat,
> no matter how desperate the terrorism-supporter is
> to pretend otherwise.

So you claim. But you do nothing but lie so there's no reason to believe
you, given the long record of Hamas and Hezbollah *deliberately* basing
their terrorist operations among civilians, precisely to create such deaths
when Israel is forced to defend itself.

And like Pavlov's dog, you respond just as Hamas expects, drooling in your
ignorance and unthinking response.

*US*

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:04:34 -0400, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com> wrote:

>...do nothing but lie ...

You support killing people you haven't even identified,
much less found guilty of anything in any court.

No one anywhere near them was actually any threat,
no matter how desperate the terrorism-supporter is
to pretend otherwise.

"An Israeli tank shell slammed into a tiny Gaza Strip
home Monday, killing a Palestinian woman and four
of her children as they prepared to sit down for
breakfast, officials and relatives said."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jD4YSkDPlclqd9dHvg2f0Ij18zE...

Dan Kimmel was afraid of that woman and her children.

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:21:39 -0400, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com> wrote:

>... George Bush Jr. ...

You're disoriented.

James Gray

On Aug 18, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Trans wrote:

> (Btw, Are Ruby Quiz solution listed in any special order?)

Not on my site (the original), no. They are in the order they were
submitted, mostly.

James Edward Gray II

Daniel Berger

On Aug 18, 8:54=A0am, Trans <transf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to add a Rope implementation to Ruby Facets. Is there a good
> implementation out there?

There was a discussion a while back:

http://tinyurl....

Dunno if it was ever published, though.