EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH

fauvoritename333@gmail.com

8/15/2008 7:58:00 AM

EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH
SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEY
CREATE UR ACCOUNT AND EARN IMMEDIATLY
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sa...

Bonehead Bush

"3828 Dead" <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
news:prmhh3darrmb589sq6n9g191c5n3738ue8@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:19:39 -0500, Frank Pittel
> <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
>
>>In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:
>>: Stark's four little words obfuscate the big issues on FOX
>>: Congressman Pete Stark (D-CA) was in the FOX and Friends' crosshairs
>>this
>>: morning 10/19/07 for his remarks yeaterday about Bush: "You don't have
>>the
>>: money to fund the war or children. But you're gonna spend it, to blow up
>>: innocent people, if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to
>>: send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's
>>amusement."
>>
>>: Continue reading ?
>>:
>>http://www.newshounds.us/2007/10/19/starks_four_little_words_obfuscate_the_big_issues_on_fo...
>>
>>: Pete Stark was just saying what most Americans feel:
>>
>>Somehow I doubt that most Americans feel that Bush enjoys having US
>>soldiers heads blown up.
>
> He doesn't mind mocking their bereaved though, telling them not to
> sell the medals on E-bay and the like.
>
> I doubt he's actually amused at them being blown up, though. I think
> he just doesn't give a shit.

Bush enjoys it.

Frank Pittel

In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:

: "3828 Dead" <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
: news:prmhh3darrmb589sq6n9g191c5n3738ue8@4ax.com...
: > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:19:39 -0500, Frank Pittel
: > <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
: >
: >>In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:
: >>: Stark's four little words obfuscate the big issues on FOX
: >>: Congressman Pete Stark (D-CA) was in the FOX and Friends' crosshairs
: >>this
: >>: morning 10/19/07 for his remarks yeaterday about Bush: "You don't have
: >>the
: >>: money to fund the war or children. But you're gonna spend it, to blow up
: >>: innocent people, if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to
: >>: send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's
: >>amusement."
: >>
: >>: Continue reading ?
: >>:
: >>http://www.newshounds.us/2007/10/19/starks_four_little_words_obfuscate_the_big_issues_on_fo...
: >>
: >>: Pete Stark was just saying what most Americans feel:
: >>
: >>Somehow I doubt that most Americans feel that Bush enjoys having US
: >>soldiers heads blown up.
: >
: > He doesn't mind mocking their bereaved though, telling them not to
: > sell the medals on E-bay and the like.
: >
: > I doubt he's actually amused at them being blown up, though. I think
: > he just doesn't give a shit.

: Bush enjoys it.

Your credible evidence to support your claim is...................?

--

-------------------

Bonehead Bush

"Frank Pittel" <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message
> In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:
>
> : "3828 Dead" <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
> : news:prmhh3darrmb589sq6n9g191c5n3738ue8@4ax.com...
> : > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:19:39 -0500, Frank Pittel
> : > <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
> : >
> : >>In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:
> : >>: Stark's four little words obfuscate the big issues on FOX
> : >>: Congressman Pete Stark (D-CA) was in the FOX and Friends' crosshairs
> : >>this
> : >>: morning 10/19/07 for his remarks yeaterday about Bush: "You don't
> have
> : >>the
> : >>: money to fund the war or children. But you're gonna spend it, to
> blow up
> : >>: innocent people, if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for
> you to
> : >>: send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's
> : >>amusement."
> : >>
> : >>: Continue reading ?
> : >>:
> :
> >>http://www.newshounds.us/2007/10/19/starks_four_little_words_obfuscate_the_big_issues_on_fo...
> : >>
> : >>: Pete Stark was just saying what most Americans feel:
> : >>
> : >>Somehow I doubt that most Americans feel that Bush enjoys having US
> : >>soldiers heads blown up.
> : >
> : > He doesn't mind mocking their bereaved though, telling them not to
> : > sell the medals on E-bay and the like.
> : >
> : > I doubt he's actually amused at them being blown up, though. I think
> : > he just doesn't give a shit.
>
> : Bush enjoys it.
>
> Your credible evidence to support your claim is...................?

Bush used to blow up frogs as a child and giggle and snicker and clap his
little hands.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

neoconis_ignoramus wrote:

> On Oct 19, 9:52 am, "Bonehead Bush" <BonedB...@WH.net> wrote:
>> "3828 Dead" <ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

>> > He doesn't mind mocking their bereaved though, telling them not to
>> > sell the medals on E-bay and the like.
>>
>> > I doubt he's actually amused at them being blown up, though. I think
>> > he just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>> Bush enjoys it.- Hide quoted text -

> Well, you ARE talking about a guy who said "feelin' good" the night
> the invasion started, and just a few weeks ago "mentioned we're
> kicking ass" in Iraq, like it was a game of Risk or something, so his
> actions certainly support the idea that he enjoys it.

I've seen the film clips of AWOL Bush goofing around and making funny faces on
camera as he was waiting to announce that he was attacking Iraq.

--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

ellis_jay

Frank Pittel wrote:
> In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:
>
>> "3828 Dead" <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/10/19/starks_four_little_words_obfuscate_the_big_issues_on_fo...

>>> He doesn't mind mocking their bereaved though, telling them not to
>>> sell the medals on E-bay and the like.
>>>
>>> I doubt he's actually amused at them being blown up, though. I
>>> think he just doesn't give a shit.
>
>> Bush enjoys it.
>
> Your credible evidence to support your claim is...................?

Remember the video where he was looking around his office-under the
desk-behind the curtains-and in other places-jokingly looking for WMD's and
telling his visitors-like Rummy-and Rice-who were also there-"Where are the
WMD'S? Nope, not here!. No, not here. Maybe this is where they are..."
and so on.

Yes. Bush is hollow inside and shallow.

--
When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

Ellis_Jay

drew

ellis_jay wrote:
> Frank Pittel wrote:
>
>>In alt.politics.usa.republican Bonehead Bush <BonedBush@wh.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"3828 Dead" <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

> http://www.newshounds.us/2007/10/19/starks_four_little_words_obfuscate_the_big_issues_on_fo...

>>>Bush enjoys it.
>>
>>Your credible evidence to support your claim is...................?
>

> Remember the video where he was looking around his office-under the
> desk-behind the curtains-and in other places-jokingly looking for WMD's and
> telling his visitors-like Rummy-and Rice-who were also there-"Where are the
> WMD'S? Nope, not here!. No, not here. Maybe this is where they are..."
> and so on.
>
> Yes. Bush is hollow inside and shallow.

Making fun of the born again Christian lady about to be fried? "Don't
kill meeee"

ellis_jay

drew wrote:
> ellis_jay wrote:
>> Frank Pittel wrote:

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/10/19/starks_four_little_words_obfuscate_the_big_issues_on_fo...

>>> Your credible evidence to support your claim is...................?
>>

>> Remember the video where he was looking around his office-under the
>> desk-behind the curtains-and in other places-jokingly looking for
>> WMD's and telling his visitors-like Rummy-and Rice-who were also
>> there-"Where are the WMD'S? Nope, not here!. No, not here. Maybe
>> this is where they are..." and so on.
>>
>> Yes. Bush is hollow inside and shallow.
>>

> Making fun of the born again Christian lady about to be fried? "Don't
> kill meeee"

Exactly.

--
When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
the trouble. ___John Steinbeck

Ellis_Jay

Salad

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia wrote:

> neoconis_ignoramus wrote:
>

>>On Oct 19, 9:52 am, "Bonehead Bush" <BonedB...@WH.net> wrote:
>>
>>>"3828 Dead" <ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

>>>Bush enjoys it.- Hide quoted text -

>>Well, you ARE talking about a guy who said "feelin' good" the night
>>the invasion started, and just a few weeks ago "mentioned we're
>>kicking ass" in Iraq, like it was a game of Risk or something, so his
>>actions certainly support the idea that he enjoys it.
>

> I've seen the film clips of AWOL Bush goofing around and making funny faces on
> camera as he was waiting to announce that he was attacking Iraq.

Giddy and smirking when announcing war, smirking and joking about people
when he's signing death warrants, blowing up animals...why wouldn't he
get a kick out of soldiers heads being blown off? Past behavior would
indicate death becomes him.