RDoc duplicate entries

Trans

8/14/2008 4:11:00 PM

This has happened to me before, and (sigh) I can't recall what it was
--or if I ever actually figured out.

When I run RDOC:

rdoc --op='doc/rdoc' --inline-source --template='jamis' --
main='README' CHANGES README Metadata NEWS COPYING lib/anno.rb lib/
anno/attributes.rb lib/anno/annotations.rb lib/anno/anno.rb

I get rdocs with every file and method appearing twice. Now, I know
this can happen if you repeat entries on the command line (which I
consider a bug btw), but I haven't repeated any here, so I don't
understand why I'm getting duplicate entries.

T.

7 Answers

DrollTroll

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Dec 7, 9:36 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
> In article
> <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Karen McCallister; Thank you for your very thoughtful
> > question. As the moderator and expert of this newsgroup, I am sure
>
> Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware that
> he's not even slightly serious.

This is sadly what I was talking about. We have had a 100% cure rate
of this bogus spin-drome, a

SPIN-drome..... VERY GOOD!!!!

nd that has scared the hell out of the
Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex. We have taken many hits,
figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.

The human tide is rising and we are standing tall against the attacks
by the American Malpractice Association (AMA) and the Center for
Disease Creation (CDC). Truth will out and there is no turning
back.

We must be ever vigilant in case the specter of the pro-med Lobby
rears its fat ugly head. There is no reason naming names, everyone
should know them by now. But we have WON this war and we will never
give up this SACRED GROUND.

If you think we're winning the war against the AMA, Big Pharma et al, don't
kid yerself.
Be prepared for ALL vites to become Rx, so that fukn Vit C will cost $100
for 90 shitty tablets.
fwiu, it's happend in parts of europe -- surprisingly.
--
EA

Amen and God Bless,

Sir Artio

Sir Arthur

On Dec 9, 6:11 pm, "Existential Angst" <fit...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:87df886f-fe7c-41ff-a67e-154280067ad9@e8g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 7, 9:36 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>
> > > Dear Karen McCallister; Thank you for your very thoughtful
> > > question. As the moderator and expert of this newsgroup, I am sure
>
> > Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware that
> > he's not even slightly serious.
>
> This is sadly what I was talking about.  We have had a 100% cure rate
> of this bogus spin-drome, a
>
> SPIN-drome..... VERY GOOD!!!!
>
> nd that has scared the hell out of the
> Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex.  We have taken many hits,
> figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.
>
> The human tide is rising and we are standing tall against the attacks
> by the American Malpractice Association (AMA) and the Center for
> Disease Creation (CDC).  Truth will out and there is no turning
> back.
>
> We must be ever vigilant in case the specter of the pro-med Lobby
> rears its fat ugly head.  There is no reason naming names, everyone
> should know them by now.  But we have WON this war and we will never
> give up this SACRED GROUND.
>
> If you think we're winning the war against the AMA, Big Pharma et al, don't
> kid yerself.
> Be prepared for ALL vites to become Rx, so that fukn Vit C will cost $100
> for 90 shitty tablets.
> fwiu, it's happend in parts of europe -- surprisingly.
> --
> EA
>
> Amen and God Bless,
>
> Sir Artio

We ARE winning here and we are marching toward victory, and no amount
of Big Pharma can stop ALL OF US.

On Dec 9, 6:11 pm, "Existential Angst" <fit...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> messagenews:87df886f-fe7c-41ff-a67e-154280067ad9@e8g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 7, 9:36 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>
> > > Dear Karen McCallister; Thank you for your very thoughtful
> > > question. As the moderator and expert of this newsgroup, I am sure
>
> > Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware that
> > he's not even slightly serious.
>
> This is sadly what I was talking about. We have had a 100% cure rate
> of this bogus spin-drome, a
>
> SPIN-drome..... VERY GOOD!!!!
>
> nd that has scared the hell out of the
> Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex. We have taken many hits,
> figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.
>
> The human tide is rising and we are standing tall against the attacks
> by the American Malpractice Association (AMA) and the Center for
> Disease Creation (CDC). Truth will out and there is no turning
> back.
>
> We must be ever vigilant in case the specter of the pro-med Lobby
> rears its fat ugly head. There is no reason naming names, everyone
> should know them by now. But we have WON this war and we will never
> give up this SACRED GROUND.
>
> If you think we're winning the war against the AMA, Big Pharma et al,
> don't
> kid yerself.
> Be prepared for ALL vites to become Rx, so that fukn Vit C will cost $100
> for 90 shitty tablets.
> fwiu, it's happend in parts of europe -- surprisingly.
> --
> EA
>
> Amen and God Bless,
>
> Sir Artio

We ARE winning here and we are marching toward victory, and no amount
of Big Pharma can stop ALL OF US.

Yeah, well, CONGRESS can stop all of us, and guess who's taking YOUR
congressman out to dinner tonite? And the next day.... and the next
day.....

When the Lobbyists get done with Congress, and when Congress gets done with
you, you are going to be require about 50# a year of Preparation H.
Heh, no Vit A or Vit E for YOU....
--
EA

Sir Arthur

On Dec 9, 8:13 pm, "Existential Angst" <fit...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:f25fd513-b9c3-4fb8-87d8-f2101d920a4c@f33g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 9, 6:11 pm, "Existential Angst" <fit...@optonline.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:87df886f-fe7c-41ff-a67e-154280067ad9@e8g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Dec 7, 9:36 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
>
> > > In article
> > > <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware that
> > > he's not even slightly serious.
>
> > This is sadly what I was talking about. We have had a 100% cure rate
> > of this bogus spin-drome, a
>
> > SPIN-drome..... VERY GOOD!!!!
>
> > nd that has scared the hell out of the
> > Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex. We have taken many hits,
> > figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.
>
> > The human tide is rising and we are standing tall against the attacks
> > by the American Malpractice Association (AMA) and the Center for
> > Disease Creation (CDC). Truth will out and there is no turning
> > back.
>
> > We must be ever vigilant in case the specter of the pro-med Lobby
> > rears its fat ugly head. There is no reason naming names, everyone
> > should know them by now. But we have WON this war and we will never
> > give up this SACRED GROUND.
>
> > If you think we're winning the war against the AMA, Big Pharma et al,
> > don't
> > kid yerself.
> > Be prepared for ALL vites to become Rx, so that fukn Vit C will cost $100
> > for 90 shitty tablets.
> > fwiu, it's happend in parts of europe -- surprisingly.
> > --
> > EA
>
> > Amen and God Bless,
>
> > Sir Artio
>
> We ARE winning here and we are marching toward victory, and no amount
> of Big Pharma can stop ALL OF US.
>
> Yeah, well, CONGRESS can stop all of us, and guess who's taking YOUR
> congressman out to dinner tonite?  And the next day....  and the next
> day.....
>
> When the Lobbyists get done with Congress, and when Congress gets done with
> you, you are going to be require about 50# a year of Preparation H.
> Heh, no Vit A or Vit E for YOU....
> --
> EA

There are alternatives for everything, including Preparation H, W and
Y, and not in that order.

You obviously do not understand, the Good People® are marching toward
victory and nothing will stop us and we will not stop until we have
total and complete victory. Now; bayonets up and CHARGE!!!

On Dec 9, 8:13 pm, "Existential Angst" <fit...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> messagenews:f25fd513-b9c3-4fb8-87d8-f2101d920a4c@f33g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 9, 6:11 pm, "Existential Angst" <fit...@optonline.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:87df886f-fe7c-41ff-a67e-154280067ad9@e8g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Dec 7, 9:36 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
>
> > > In article
> > > <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware
> > > that
> > > he's not even slightly serious.
>
> > This is sadly what I was talking about. We have had a 100% cure rate
> > of this bogus spin-drome, a
>
> > SPIN-drome..... VERY GOOD!!!!
>
> > nd that has scared the hell out of the
> > Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex. We have taken many hits,
> > figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.
>
> > The human tide is rising and we are standing tall against the attacks
> > by the American Malpractice Association (AMA) and the Center for
> > Disease Creation (CDC). Truth will out and there is no turning
> > back.
>
> > We must be ever vigilant in case the specter of the pro-med Lobby
> > rears its fat ugly head. There is no reason naming names, everyone
> > should know them by now. But we have WON this war and we will never
> > give up this SACRED GROUND.
>
> > If you think we're winning the war against the AMA, Big Pharma et al,
> > don't
> > kid yerself.
> > Be prepared for ALL vites to become Rx, so that fukn Vit C will cost
> > $100
> > for 90 shitty tablets.
> > fwiu, it's happend in parts of europe -- surprisingly.
> > --
> > EA
>
> > Amen and God Bless,
>
> > Sir Artio
>
> We ARE winning here and we are marching toward victory, and no amount
> of Big Pharma can stop ALL OF US.
>
> Yeah, well, CONGRESS can stop all of us, and guess who's taking YOUR
> congressman out to dinner tonite? And the next day.... and the next
> day.....
>
> When the Lobbyists get done with Congress, and when Congress gets done
> with
> you, you are going to be require about 50# a year of Preparation H.
> Heh, no Vit A or Vit E for YOU....
> --
> EA

There are alternatives for everything, including Preparation H, W and
Y, and not in that order.

You obviously do not understand, the Good People? are marching toward
victory and nothing will stop us and we will not stop until we have
total and complete victory. Now; bayonets up and CHARGE!!!

Well, I sincerely wish you, and the OWS people, and other revolutionaries
(who said, Truth Itself is revolutionary??) good luck. And you will need
it....
No small part of your problem, tho, is the oblivious (m)asses. RealityTV
exists for a reason....
And then there are the Gohdes....
--
EA

Howard S Shubs

In article
<87df886f-fe7c-41ff-a67e-154280067ad9@e8g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 9:36?pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
> > ?"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear ?Karen McCallister; ?Thank you for your very thoughtful
> > > question. ?As the moderator and expert of this newsgroup, I am sure
> >
> > Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware that
> > he's not even slightly serious.
>
> This is sadly what I was talking about. We have had a 100% cure rate
> of this bogus spin-drome, and that has scared the hell out of the
> Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex. We have taken many hits,
> figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.

The only thing you've "won" is a comedy award. You've driven out all
the serious people seeking help from this newsgroup, which is less than
useful with your "participation". You're welcome to take your
celebration elsewhere.

--
May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true! - The Wizard
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina

Sir Arthur

On Dec 9, 11:20 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
> In article
> <87df886f-fe7c-41ff-a67e-154280067...@e8g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
>  "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 7, 9:36 pm, Howard S Shubs <how...@shubs.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <bbd1569d-9193-4dd3-9dc4-039ab6388...@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Just in case anyone thinks that poster is at all serious, be aware that
> > > he's not even slightly serious.
>
> > This is sadly what I was talking about.  We have had a 100% cure rate
> > of this bogus spin-drome, and that has scared the hell out of the
> > Medical-Industrial Disease-Complex.  We have taken many hits,
> > figuratively and literally, but we will not be intimidated anymore.
>
> The only thing you've "won" is a comedy award.  You've driven out all
> the serious people seeking help from this newsgroup, which is less than
> useful with your "participation".  You're welcome to take your
> celebration elsewhere.
>
> --
> May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true! - The Wizard
> May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina
> We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass. - The Youngbloods

Au contraire; as stated above, many of the pro-med clique have
expired, literally. Our team did everything in our power to help
them, but by the time their meds destroyed their liver, heart, lungs
and brain, there was only so much even we could do. I truly miss the
give and take by Proby, Parsons, Stan and the others, and I trust they
are resting in peace.

Now I get a bundle of personal e-mails about ADD, and since I am the
De Facto Moderator and leading expert of support. attention deficit I
am only to willing to respond in kind.

Although many of these writers are still hounded by the haters, which
is why I promise to keep their personal information strictly
confidential.

Howard, I don't know and I don't care what your goals are, but it sure
doesn't like sound and impartial mental (and physical) health advice.
The people know who to turn to and I am only too willing to help with
compassionate yet informed information.

Thank you everyone once again for your kind consideration;

Sir Artio