Saravanan Arumugham

8/12/2008 12:03:00 PM

Ruby is a dynamic, reflective, general purpose object-oriented
programming language that combines syntax inspired by Perl with
Smalltalk-like features. Ruby originated in Japan during the mid-1990s
and was initially developed and designed by Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto.

Mayuresh Kathe

I might sound clueless, that's because I am.
But, what was the point of this post?