ActiveRecord error with Rails 2.1.0 using include statement

Sam Ginko

8/12/2008 12:43:00 AM

I updated to Rails 2.1.0 and I'm getting an
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid error on an sql query that was working on
the previous version. A simple call with and include getting data from 2
tables. I'm not sure why this is happening now. Does anyone know what
might cause this? Thanks in advance.

@furnii_from_furnii = Furni.find :all, :include => "raider",
:conditions => ""+Furni.conditions_by_like(@search)+" OR "
+Raider.conditions_by_like(@search) + ""

reuben doetsch

rails forum

reuben doetsch wrote:
> rails forum

oops. sorry. I realized it was the wrong place.