Navigation through folders

Pragash Mr.

I want to know is there any plugin for folder navigation... plz reply
if anybody know's solution

For eg:
in window xp os if you click on folders all folder list it will
display with "+" sign if yu click on "+" sign or folder it will display
subfolders like wise...

Thanx in advance
Pragash

David Masover

On Sunday 10 August 2008 23:36:46 Pragash Mr. wrote:
> I want to know is there any plugin for folder navigation... plz reply
> if anybody know's solution

Plugin to what? Ruby? Ruby doesn't have plugins.

I think you want the Rails list.

Robert Klemme

On 11.08.2008 06:52, David Masover wrote:
> On Sunday 10 August 2008 23:36:46 Pragash Mr. wrote:
>> I want to know is there any plugin for folder navigation... plz reply
>> if anybody know's solution
>
> Plugin to what? Ruby? Ruby doesn't have plugins.
>
> I think you want the Rails list.

Just in case not: there is Find.find() which will enumerate all files
and directories below a given directory.

Kind regards

robert

Ganesh Kumar

David Masover wrote:
> On Sunday 10 August 2008 23:36:46 Pragash Mr. wrote:
>> I want to know is there any plugin for folder navigation... plz reply
>> if anybody know's solution
>
> Plugin to what? Ruby? Ruby doesn't have plugins.
>
> I think you want the Rails list.

Yes i need for rails list

kranthi reddy

I dont know what excatly you need but I think the Dir class from ruby could
help you.
http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Dir.ht...
The above is the documentation of how to use this particular dir class.
cheers,
kranthi.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Ganesh Kumar <gani_chinta@yahoo.com>wrote:

> David Masover wrote:
> > On Sunday 10 August 2008 23:36:46 Pragash Mr. wrote:
> >> I want to know is there any plugin for folder navigation... plz reply
> >> if anybody know's solution
> >
> > Plugin to what? Ruby? Ruby doesn't have plugins.
> >
> > I think you want the Rails list.
>
> Yes i need for rails list

John Slobbe

This will show (and sort) all files and subfolder (in current directory):

Dir.glob('**/*').sort.each { |entry| puts entry }

John.