EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH

black

8/10/2008 8:35:00 AM

EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH
SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEY
CREATE UR ACCOUNT AND EARN IMMEDIATLY
*******************************************************************************************http://
www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Maruthakasi
G******************************************************************************************
6 Answers

China Blue Veins

In article <4b60189b$0$4869$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com>,
"CB" <CB@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

> All the other Caribbean countries seem to do fine. But continue hating

Including Cuba?

> I hired this guy off the street too do lawn service. Just after a few hours
> he wanted a raise. His logic was I could afford it and by golly, he was good
> enough and was worth it.

Matthew 20:1-16

--
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. I'm whoever you want me to be.
Silver silverware - Where is the love? At least I can stay in character.

smorgas

CB@PrayForMe.com

"Project China Blue Book" <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <4b60189b$0$4869$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com>,
> "CB" <CB@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
>
>> All the other Caribbean countries seem to do fine. But continue hating
>
> Including Cuba?
>
>> I hired this guy off the street too do lawn service. Just after a few
>> hours
>> he wanted a raise. His logic was I could afford it and by golly, he was
>> good
>> enough and was worth it.
>
> Matthew 20:1-16

The lesson which Jesus teaches in Matthew 20:1-16 is to be happy with what
you have, not to stir unrest, hatred (enlightenment) for your employer who
only wants the crop harvested in return for payment for services rendered.

The trouble with Progressives (Che Guevara types) is they bite the hand that
has faith in them to perform a job without whining "no fayuh"

2 Thessalonians 3:10

--
CB
"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I

RichTravsky

CB wrote:
> [...]
> >> what
> >> you have, not to stir unrest, hatred (enlightenment) for your employer
> >> who
> >> only wants the crop harvested in return for payment for services
> >> rendered.
> >
> > So, immigrants came to America to better themselves and you're saying they
> > should have stayed in their home countries? LOL And no one should ever
> > ever
> > leave their current job for a better one? LOL again
> >
> >> The trouble with Progressives (Che Guevara types) is they bite the hand
> >> that
> >> has faith in them to perform a job without whining "no fayuh"
> >>
> >> 2 Thessalonians 3:10
> >
> > From a 1996 article
> >
> > http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Caribbean/US_Haiti_Conne...
> > The workers at Quality Garments work eight to 10 hours per day, Monday
> > through
> > Saturday. When the company has orders to fill, they are required to work
> > Sundays
> > as well. Last August, several workers reported that they had worked seven
> > Sundays
> > in a row-in other words, more than 50 days straight without a day off, up
> > to 70
> > hours per week-during the hottest season of the year.
> > For their labor, the workers are in many cases paid as little as 15
> > gourdes per
> > day, or 12 cents per hour, well below the legal minimum wage of 30 cents
> > per hour.
> > The workers are paid on a piece-rate system, and production quotas are
> > raised to
> > the point where the majority of workers have no hope of meeting them. For
> > example,
> > one experienced worker says she is supposed to sew seams on 204 pairs of
> > children's pajamas in a day, for which she would be paid $2.67; in 8
> > hours,
> > however, she is only able to complete 144 pairs for which she is paid
> > $1.87.
> > The average worker at Quality Garments earns about $1.67 per day, 73 cents
> > less
> > per day than the minimum wage. The company pays straight time on weekends,
> > not
> > time-and-a-half as Haitian law requires. Transportation for most workers
> > costs
> > between 40 and 53 cents per day, and lunch-a small plate of rice and beans
> > and
> > a glass of juice-costs 47 cents. This means that the average worker takes
> > home
> > between 67 cents and $1 per day, or between 8 and 13 cents for every hour
> > of
> > work. This comes to less than $6 for a standard work-week, which provides
> > less
> > than 25 percent of the minimum needs of a family of five.
> >
> > Such employment conditions are ok with CB.
>
> I thank God every day that I was born an American

So you can exploit people.

CB@PrayForMe.com

> [...]
>> > time-and-a-half as Haitian law requires. Transportation for most
>> > workers
>> > costs
>> > between 40 and 53 cents per day, and lunch-a small plate of rice and
>> > beans
>> > and
>> > a glass of juice-costs 47 cents. This means that the average worker
>> > takes
>> > home
>> > between 67 cents and $1 per day, or between 8 and 13 cents for every
>> > hour
>> > of
>> > work. This comes to less than $6 for a standard work-week, which
>> > provides
>> > less
>> > than 25 percent of the minimum needs of a family of five.
>> >
>> > Such employment conditions are ok with CB.
>>
>> I thank God every day that I was born an American

LOL, you're such a slave

RichTravsky

CB wrote:
> "RichTravsky" <traRvEsky@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote in message
> > CB wrote:

> >> I thank God every day that I was born an American
> >
> > So you can exploit people.
>
> LOL, you're such a slave

LOL, you're so ignorant.