Will help accredited diploma programs to get railway job

America Wasington

8/8/2008 5:24:00 AM

Hi all my reader i have question about railway job, I have finish 12th
standard now i am going to accredited high school diploma programs from
American Continental Academy. Is it help to my career? I will eligible
to get railway job after complete my diploma. If yes p[lease give right
suggestions which help to my study career

Robert Klemme

2008/8/8 America Wasington <americans1234@gmail.com>:
> Hi all my reader i have question about railway job, I have finish 12th
> standard now i am going to accredited high school diploma programs from
> American Continental Academy. Is it help to my career? I will eligible
> to get railway job after complete my diploma. If yes p[lease give right
> suggestions which help to my study career

You picked the wrong forum, this is ruby-talk.

You want the "Ruby on Rails" forum instead. ;-)

Cheers

robert