www.nikeadishoes.com

hongfeng05

7/31/2008 3:41:00 PM

because our company open no long time,and we have some pro in deals
with oredr

please make you new order to us ,i think we will have a good
beginning !!

Our website: www.nikeadishoes.com

Choose your favorite products

please trust us ,have a good beginning

You can look at our Web site. If the products have taken the following
product codes put, the size of shoes tell us, we help you identify the
newspaper give you a price, because we are now in the development of
new customers, so the price is very favourable, We hope that with you
because of the long-term cooperation ... ...

Email:fnnv235@yahoo.com.cn

MSN:fnnv-235@hotmail.com
shoes-ec@hotmail.com
14 Answers

Uncle Vic

One fine day in alt.atheism, x <x@y.com> wrote:

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> One fine day in alt.atheism, "J" <Jvisions@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Scott Roeder has made the ultimate sacrifice in his quest to stop
>>> the killing of pre-born children. I personally do not approve of
>>> killing for any reason, and certainly not by some vigilante. Dr.
>>> Tiller should have been sentenced to life in prison after his first
>>> act of infanticide, just as Scott Roeder should be sentenced now for
>>> murdering 'Tiller the Baby Killer'.
>>
>> Tiller was no good guy in my eyes. He did perform a few late-term
>> abortions, which I believe are illegal depending on the
>> circumstances. But the case here is plain. You don't go taking the
>> law into your own hands.
>
> Never? What about:
>
> 1. George Washington and the other American revolutionaries.
>
> 2. von Stauffenberg (who tried to illegally kill Hitler, and stared
> in Valkyrie, the movie).
>
> 3. Nelson Mandela (who led an illegal bombing campaign in the 1960s).
>
> The USA is built on the premise that illegal acts are justified when
> necessary to prevent wrongs.

4. Timothy McVeigh's fertilizer bomb in Oklahoma City

I guess it depends on who thinks it is wrong.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Stone

Uncle Vic wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, x <x@y.com> wrote:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:

>>> Tiller was no good guy in my eyes. He did perform a few late-term
>>> abortions, which I believe are illegal depending on the
>>> circumstances. But the case here is plain. You don't go taking the
>>> law into your own hands.
>> Never? What about:
>>
>> 1. George Washington and the other American revolutionaries.
>>
>> 2. von Stauffenberg (who tried to illegally kill Hitler, and stared
>> in Valkyrie, the movie).
>>
>> 3. Nelson Mandela (who led an illegal bombing campaign in the 1960s).
>>
>> The USA is built on the premise that illegal acts are justified when
>> necessary to prevent wrongs.
>>

> 4. Timothy McVeigh's fertilizer bomb in Oklahoma City
>
> I guess it depends on who thinks it is wrong.

So you have abandoned "You don't go taking the law into your own hands"?

Uncle Vic

One fine day in alt.atheism, x <x@y.com> wrote:

> Uncle Vic wrote:

>>> Never? What about:
>>>
>>> 1. George Washington and the other American revolutionaries.
>>>
>>> 2. von Stauffenberg (who tried to illegally kill Hitler, and stared
>>> in Valkyrie, the movie).
>>>
>>> 3. Nelson Mandela (who led an illegal bombing campaign in the
>>> 1960s).
>>>
>>> The USA is built on the premise that illegal acts are justified when
>>> necessary to prevent wrongs.
>>>

>> 4. Timothy McVeigh's fertilizer bomb in Oklahoma City
>>
>> I guess it depends on who thinks it is wrong.
>>
> So you have abandoned "You don't go taking the law into your own
> hands"?

No.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Christians are like Slinkys. They're boring, but they'll put a smile on
your face when you push them down the stairs.

Attila <

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:15:02 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
message-id <WfJ9n.5041$pv.3381@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Uncle Vic wrote:
>> One fine day in alt.atheism, "J" <Jvisions@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Scott Roeder has made the ultimate sacrifice in his quest to stop the
>>> killing of pre-born children. I personally do not approve of killing
>>> for any reason, and certainly not by some vigilante. Dr. Tiller should
>>> have been sentenced to life in prison after his first act of
>>> infanticide, just as Scott Roeder should be sentenced now for
>>> murdering 'Tiller the Baby Killer'.
>>
>> Tiller was no good guy in my eyes. He did perform a few late-term
>> abortions, which I believe are illegal depending on the circumstances. But
>> the case here is plain. You don't go taking the law into your own hands.
>
>Never? What about:
>
>1. George Washington and the other American revolutionaries.

His side won so he is a hero.

>2. von Stauffenberg (who tried to illegally kill Hitler, and stared in
>Valkyrie, the movie).

And was killed for his effort.

>3. Nelson Mandela (who led an illegal bombing campaign in the 1960s).

He eventually won so he is a hero.

>The USA is built on the premise that illegal acts are justified when
>necessary to prevent wrongs.

No, it is not.

History always makes the winners heroes and losers villains

Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change from person
to person and over time.

--
Pro-Choice is Pro-Freedom

Every illegal alien is a criminal.
No amnesty under any name or for any reason.
Deportation upon identification, not work permit or citizenship.

Support H.R. 1940: Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007

Any organizations with any of the following words or phrases in their name should
be avoided at all costs:

Catholic Anything
Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum
Decency
Family - Other than Family Planing
"Faith Based" Anything
Justice Institute
Liberty
Life
Moral
Parents Television Council
United for Life
Values

Michael Vick should be stripped naked and put in a pit
with at least a dozen of his dogs.

Stone

Uncle Vic wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, x <x@y.com> wrote:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:

>>> 4. Timothy McVeigh's fertilizer bomb in Oklahoma City
>>>
>>> I guess it depends on who thinks it is wrong.
>>>
>> So you have abandoned "You don't go taking the law into your own
>> hands"?
>>

> No.

If it "depends" on anything, you have abandoned it, or subscribe to
contradictory propositions.

Stone

Attila < wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:15:02 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
> message-id <WfJ9n.5041$pv.3381@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:

>>> Tiller was no good guy in my eyes. He did perform a few late-term
>>> abortions, which I believe are illegal depending on the circumstances. But
>>> the case here is plain. You don't go taking the law into your own hands.
>> Never? What about:
>>
>> 1. George Washington and the other American revolutionaries.
>
> His side won so he is a hero.

Tiller's killer won the battle between him and Tiller.

>> 2. von Stauffenberg (who tried to illegally kill Hitler, and stared in
>> Valkyrie, the movie).
>
> And was killed for his effort.

So?

>> 3. Nelson Mandela (who led an illegal bombing campaign in the 1960s).
>
> He eventually won so he is a hero.

Hero? You are importing notions of instrinsic value.

>> The USA is built on the premise that illegal acts are justified when
>> necessary to prevent wrongs.
>
> No, it is not.
>
> History always makes the winners heroes and losers villains
>
> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change from person
> to person and over time.

They have intrinsic value/disvalue by definition.

Attila <

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 04:39:31 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
message-id <70O9n.5088$pv.3187@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Attila < wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:15:02 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
>> message-id <WfJ9n.5041$pv.3381@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>>> Never? What about:
>>>
>>> 1. George Washington and the other American revolutionaries.
>>
>> His side won so he is a hero.
>
>Tiller's killer won the battle between him and Tiller.

That was individual strife, where the rules are a bit different.

>>> 2. von Stauffenberg (who tried to illegally kill Hitler, and stared in
>>> Valkyrie, the movie).
>>
>> And was killed for his effort.
>
>So?
>

>>> 3. Nelson Mandela (who led an illegal bombing campaign in the 1960s).
>>
>> He eventually won so he is a hero.
>
>Hero? You are importing notions of instrinsic value.

As are you when you use him as a positive example of someone taking
the law into their own hands.

>>> The USA is built on the premise that illegal acts are justified when
>>> necessary to prevent wrongs.
>>
>> No, it is not.
>>
>> History always makes the winners heroes and losers villains
>>
>> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change from person
>> to person and over time.
>
>They have intrinsic value/disvalue by definition.

Whose definition? And who decides? Based upon what?

--

Attila < wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 04:39:31 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
> message-id <70O9n.5088$pv.3187@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Attila < wrote:

>>> His side won so he is a hero.
>> Tiller's killer won the battle between him and Tiller.
>
> That was individual strife, where the rules are a bit different.

>>> And was killed for his effort.
>> So?

>>> He eventually won so he is a hero.
>> Hero? You are importing notions of instrinsic value.
>
> As are you when you use him as a positive example of someone taking
> the law into their own hands.

I'm allowed to. I'm not the one who denied its existence by writing
"Right and wrong have no intrinsic values". You are.

>>> No, it is not.
>>>
>>> History always makes the winners heroes and losers villains
>>>
>>> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change from person
>>> to person and over time.
>> They have intrinsic value/disvalue by definition.
>
> Whose definition?

Anyone's as long as it's correct.

Attila <

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:26:11 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
message-id <nZT9n.5201$pv.1651@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Attila < wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 04:39:31 GMT, x <x@y.com> in alt.abortion with
>> message-id <70O9n.5088$pv.3187@news-server.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>>> Tiller's killer won the battle between him and Tiller.
>>
>> That was individual strife, where the rules are a bit different.

>>> So?

>>> Hero? You are importing notions of instrinsic value.
>>
>> As are you when you use him as a positive example of someone taking
>> the law into their own hands.
>
>I'm allowed to.

Allowed by who?

> I'm not the one who denied its existence

The existence of what?

>by writing
>"Right and wrong have no intrinsic values". You are.

>>> They have intrinsic value/disvalue by definition.
>>
>> Whose definition?
>
>Anyone's as long as it's correct.

Who decides if it is correct?

--
[...]

Rob Par

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:06:42 -0600, Uncle Vic <address@withheld.com>
wrote:

>One fine day in alt.atheism, x <x@y.com> wrote:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:

>>> 4. Timothy McVeigh's fertilizer bomb in Oklahoma City
>>>
>>> I guess it depends on who thinks it is wrong.
>>>
>> So you have abandoned "You don't go taking the law into your own
>> hands"?
>>

>No.

The difference between a patriot and a traitor depend on who won the
battle. G.W. and friend would have been hung as traitors had the
revolution failed.