Software Package Free! ...Full about our Free Software

hpeeeter

7/29/2008 4:52:00 AM

Software Package Free! ... about our Free Software
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
http://freesoftware20.bl...
2 Answers

lee

> Frankly, as person who has served 30 years in the US military, I am
> upset that we have those in positions of responsibility over us who
> could not meet the standards that I have had to live by.  This is not
> feudal Europe where the nobles have more rights than the masses.

Oh yeah, look at the winners & losers in the banking crisis!

Shmaryahu b. Chanoch

On Jun 17, 10:08 am, lee <schotn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Frankly, as person who has served 30 years in the US military, I am
> > upset that we have those in positions of responsibility over us who
> > could not meet the standards that I have had to live by.  This is not
> > feudal Europe where the nobles have more rights than the masses.
>
> Oh yeah, look at the winners & losers in the banking crisis!

You will find that most of those who were winners had close
connections to the Obama administration. Look at how the wealthy,
especially the old money, are now all progressive democrats. Even the
Rockefeller family are democrats these days.

We no longer have the workers as the base of the democrats, it is a
mix of the very poor (often uneducated to the point of not even being
able to read or write) with the very rich. It is hard for the
grandchildren of the old money types to come out of Harvard or Yale
and not be brainwashed into being progressives.

Just look at the mob physchology within the democrats that has
everyone walking in lockstep like blind robots. Just look at the
group think, ie mob mentality, that we see in too many Temples and
Shuls. Very good way to control people if you push myths that tell
them they superior. Thus the rich have moved as a block over to the
democrats.