Ruby on Windows

t3chn0n3rd

7/28/2008 7:48:00 PM

Which application is best for ruby on windows?
5 Answers

James Dinkel

t3chn0n3rd wrote:
> Which application is best for ruby on windows?

http://rubyforge.org/projects/f...

Dejan Dimic

On Jul 28, 9:48 pm, t3chn0n3rd <darrin_al...@japan.com> wrote:
> Which application is best for ruby on windows?

I rely do not understand this kind of questions.
We are bot building the applications – we solve the problems and we
have a tendency to use the best tools for the job.
The question might be: What kind of problems is ruby most suitable
for?
You, probably, already guess: The one in front of you.

matu

t3chn0n3rd wrote:

> Which application is best for ruby on windows?

device drivers.

Greg Donald

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM, t3chn0n3rd <darrin_allen@japan.com> wrote:
> Which application is best for ruby on windows?

The one with the most threes in the name?

Did I win?

--
Greg Donald
http://des...

James Dinkel

Greg Donald wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM, t3chn0n3rd <darrin_allen@japan.com>
> wrote:
>> Which application is best for ruby on windows?
>
> The one with the most threes in the name?
>
> Did I win?

You failed. The correct answer is:

743 1n3 w174 743 m0s7 74r335 1n 743 n@m3!!1!111!!1