rubyforge forgets I'm logged in

Roger Pack

7/25/2008 10:25:00 PM

Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
are logged in? Any thoughts?
-R

Tom Copeland

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 07:24 +0900, Roger Pack wrote:
> Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
> are logged in? Any thoughts?

How long does it take for it to forget? Perhaps you're seeing this:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10650&group_id=5&am...

Yours,

Tom

Roger Pack

Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 07:24 +0900, Roger Pack wrote:
>> Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
>> are logged in? Any thoughts?
>
> How long does it take for it to forget? Perhaps you're seeing this:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10650&group_id=5&am...
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom

It's possible. It only happens at work, and also seems to happen on
sourceforge, so it may not be a rubyforge problem :) No idea how to
overcome it except to login about 10 times then it works.
Thanks!
-R

Tom Copeland

On Aug 6, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Roger Pack wrote:

> It's possible. It only happens at work, and also seems to happen on
> sourceforge, so it may not be a rubyforge problem :) No idea how to
> overcome it except to login about 10 times then it works.

Blah... that's no fun. If you want, send me your public-facing IP
(send it to tom@infoether.com) and I'll add it to the exclude list and
we can see if that fixes it...

Yours,

Tom

Bryan Richardson

Similar to this, does anyone else have problems logging in at
ruby-forum? I *usually* have to enter my login credentials twice before
it logs me in. Sometimes only once...

Roger Pack wrote:
> Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
> are logged in? Any thoughts?
> -R

ara.t.howard

On Aug 6, 2008, at 5:11 PM, Bryan Richardson wrote:

> Similar to this, does anyone else have problems logging in at
> ruby-forum? I *usually* have to enter my login credentials twice
> before
> it logs me in. Sometimes only once...

did you try hitting the keyboard really hard?

a @ http://codeforp...
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Bryan Richardson