eRuby setup Help

misterparker

7/21/2008 7:34:00 AM

Hey I am trying to setup eRuby on my Mac with osx leopard. i have a
MAMP server running for developmental purposes. I downloaded the eRuby
packages and tried to install according to directions here

http://ralovely.com/2008/03/06/getting-apache2-to-serve-eruby-files-on-m...

I got to the ./configure.rb and i received the error: can't find
header files for ruby. Any solutions? help?
2 Answers

misterparker

On Jul 21, 1:33 am, misterpar...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey I am trying to setup eRuby on my Mac with osx leopard. i have a
> MAMP server running for developmental purposes. I downloaded the eRuby
> packages and tried to install according to directions here
>
> http://ralovely.com/2008/03/06/getting-apache2-to-serve-eru......
>
> I got to the ./configure.rb and i received the error: can't find
> header files for ruby. Any solutions? help?

come to find the problem is in the require "rbconfig" within the
mkmf.rb file, can't seem to find the rbconfig.rb file. can i download
it? i dunno what to do

misterparker

anybody?! help please? i'm so frustrated. somebody save me