two display + TV = troubles

Klim8716

1/2/2013 2:01:00 PM

Good afternoon.

a few days ago won the TV and wanted to connect it to a desktop computer.

Earlier I connect two displays : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM Black and Asus ML239H<a href=http://v-efire.net/>.... Both were commuted using DVI.
&#160;
Having bought the Saturn LED 19A I connected it to a PC via HDMI. But it does not work .
&#160;
Digging , I realized that function can only have two screens or monitor + telly.
&#160;
I do not like .more Googling I found a solution : one of the devices must be connected via DisplayPort, but as luck would have to Monica and tele this connector is not .
&#160;
Vidyushku I - ASUS GeForce GT440 1024Mb.
&#160;
what are the options ?