economic conflicts with family

Nikolai9743

12/27/2012 7:56:00 PM

I came up a quarrel with her aunt and half-sister.
usually we have quarreled because of housing.
But me living in the Khrushchev both bitchy women. They threaten while I take on the job without my knowledge my clothes<a href=http://cso-mod.ru/>.... I want to consult with experienced members of the forum , can these women do so without any consequences.
Or, for example, I can instantly returned from work and seeing their itemization , quietly run in menturu apply for theft ?
In general, do not understand what to do , my friends.