Blink monitor LG W2243S. HELP

Vilen4962

12/25/2012 10:13:00 PM

Hello , for some reason Monique sometimes trembles, and then turn light off .
But there are peculiarities. Blinks shortly and is noticeably pritormozhenie mouse. In shooters is not, but if you go into the web , it happens quite often. This is very annoying<a href=http://bigwez.ru/>....
card is Gainward GeForce GTS 250 512mb likely problem for her.
No overheating . Different cables are connecting.
Here is the text I type this , and I see a couple of flicker. Help fix neponyatku .