New RMagick4J release.

Serabe

7/9/2008 5:31:00 PM

RMagick aims to implement the ImageMagick funcionality and the C
portions of RMagick for make it works in JRuby.

Current stable version: 0.3.5
Project URL: http://code.google.com/p/...
Installation: gem install rmagick4j

Google Summer of Code project should be thanked for making this new
release possible.

In release 0.3.5 the following improvements have been made:
- Implemented Draw primitives (affice, arc, pattern, path)
- Improved Image and ImageList:
- crop ( http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/image1... )
- rotate ( http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/image3.h... )
- store_pixels (
http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/image3.html#st... )
- flatten_images (
http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/ilist.html#flat... )
- Implemented more of Pixel (from_HSL, to_HSL, <=3D>, fcmp, intensity)
- Implemented the fill classes (
http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/struct... )
- Added a side-by-side (MRI vs JRuby) image testing tool named Bullseye
- Added 680 color names. It can search, but not retrieve the name
correctly capitalized.
- Changed gem name from RMagick4J to rmagick4j.

This version should allow Gruff Graphs and Ruports to largely work
without issues. Please try out your applications with rmagick4j and
help us provide feedback. It is our goal to make a fully-compatible
implementation of RMagick4j in JRuby.

Regards,

Sergio Rodr=EDguez Arbeo

--=20
http://www....

3 Answers

Tim Hunter

Serabe wrote:
> This version should allow Gruff Graphs and Ruports to largely work
> without issues. Please try out your applications with rmagick4j and
> help us provide feedback. It is our goal to make a fully-compatible
> implementation of RMagick4j in JRuby.

Awesome!

--
RMagick: http://rmagick.ruby...
RMagick 2: http://rmagick.ruby...rmagick2.html

wy

On Jul 9, 3:46 pm, "First. Post" <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.com>
wrote:
> MattB <trdell1234NOMORES...@gmail.com> wrote innews:at9mv75alols2orrvbfq8ikh98qvda4l9r@4ax.com:
>

> > On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:35:47 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <w...@wroj.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >>"MattB" <trdell1234NOMORES...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>Hussein and the democrats will pretend that republicans are against it
> >>somehow while the DNC / MSM cabal brain-fucks the public.
>
> >>-Eddie Haskell
>
> > Well you know what I think of the Bush Tax Cuts.  They failed so let
> > them expire.
>
> How did they fail?  Federal Revenues increased dramatically after those
> cuts and that was mostly due to more taxes being paid by the wealthy:http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2012/02/22/after-bush...
> payments-by-wealthy-actually-increased/
>
> And they damned sure weren't a factor in the economy going down in 07 &
> 08 nor are they the problem currently.
>
> Why do you want to pay more taxes?

How else will $16 trillion be paid off?

You're not very bright, are you?

Eddie Haskell

wrote:
> MattB <trdell1234NOMORES...@gmail.com> wrote
> innews:at9mv75alols2orrvbfq8ikh98qvda4l9r@4ax.com:
>

> > On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:35:47 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <w...@wroj.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >>"MattB" <trdell1234NOMORES...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>Hussein and the democrats will pretend that republicans are against it
> >>somehow while the DNC / MSM cabal brain-fucks the public.
>
> >>-Eddie Haskell
>
> > Well you know what I think of the Bush Tax Cuts. They failed so let
> > them expire.
>
> How did they fail? Federal Revenues increased dramatically after those
> cuts and that was mostly due to more taxes being paid by the
> wealthy:http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2012/02/22/after-bush...
> payments-by-wealthy-actually-increased/
>
> And they damned sure weren't a factor in the economy going down in 07 &
> 08 nor are they the problem currently.
>
> Why do you want to pay more taxes?

> How else will $16 trillion be paid off?

By spending less money, and growing the economy. Something that Hussein is
incapable of doing.

> You're not very bright, are you?

Projection.

Further, if you did get more money, which you won't, you'd simply spend
more.

And just to further illustrate how stupid you are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5...

-Eddie Haskell