Is this a YAML problem, and How do I fix it?

Eric Hegwer

7/3/2008 7:07:00 PM

I was doing my merry thing, slowly learning ralis by doing some
tutorials, and then this happened:

=> Ctrl-C to shutdown server
** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000
** Starting Rails with development environment...
Exiting
/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/yaml.rb:133:in
`load': syntax er' (ArgumentError)l 0: `test:

I've checked my database.yml file, and it seems OK -

Any suggestions?

Eric Hegwer

brain fart -
I forgot about a username/pword YML file I had buried - fixed the code
treating myself to an IceCream.