How to wrap text in an Excel cell?

Leshak Leshak

7/2/2008 4:39:00 PM

Hello,
could you pls suggest how i can wrap text in Excel cell (row, column
also)? I'm using win32ole library for working with excel format.
Thanks.

Damjan Rems

Alex ... wrote:
> Hello,
> could you pls suggest how i can wrap text in Excel cell (row, column
> also)? I'm using win32ole library for working with excel format.
> Thanks.

Here you can find a lot of usefull win32ole tips:
http://rubyonwindows.blo...

by
TheR

Leshak Leshak

Thanks TheR,
yes i know it's very useful resource but i didn't find any info about
wrapping in excel :(

David Mullet

Alex ... wrote:
> Hello,
> could you pls suggest how i can wrap text in Excel cell (row, column
> also)? I'm using win32ole library for working with excel format.
> Thanks.

Set the WrapText property for the range object in question. Examples:

worksheet.Rows(1).WrapText = true
worksheet.Columns(5).WrapText = true
worksheet.Cells(10, 25).WrapText = true
worksheet.Range("A2:K30").WrapText = true

David

http://rubyonwindows.bl...

http://rubyonwindows.bl.../search/label/excel

Leshak Leshak