Errror: Both user and Secret Are Required

Ank Ag

6/30/2008 5:03:00 PM

Hello when i try to send mail using actionmailer using gmail i get an
error

"Both user and Secret Are Required"

Any Idea What needs to be done.

here are my settings
config.action_mailer.smtp_settings = {
:address => "smtp.gmail.com",
:port => 587,
:authentication => :plain,
:username => "abcmd342@gmail.com",
:password => 'some password'

}

Thank you.

nwobitesreality

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:36:31 -0700, "NWO" <nwo@global.net> wrote:

><shanksvillepa@pentagon.mil> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:53:37 -0700, "NWO" <nwo@global.net> wrote:
>>

>>><shanksville@pentagon.mil> wrote in message

>>>All I'm seeing from that picture is a piece of fuselage.
>>
>> That's an airplane part, sport. But it's no surprise that you would
>> deny it, after all it makes you a liar.
>>
>>>That's no proof.
>>
>> Yes, it is.
>>
>>>And on a .gov website to boot!
>>
>> A federal district court website, sport. All sworn to in a court of
>> law.
>>

>And THAT makes it unbiased huh, son.

It's better than anything you've put up.

>Flight 93 (Shanksville) landed in Cleveland. United identified the plane as
>Flight 93.

United made a mistake. Delta 1989 landed in Cleveland. BTW, if
Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, where are the crew and passengers?
Where is the aircraft?

http://blogs.scripps.com/wcpo/staff/2006/02/wcpocoms_flight_93_...

WCPO.com's Flight 93 Story

I thought it was time to set the record straight on a website error
that's gotten out of hand.

I've been getting calls and e-mails for several years, all from folks
who have seen my byline on a story (Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb
Feared Aboard) about Flight 93, the plane that crashed in a
Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.

The story in question, an Associated Press bulletin, was posted on
WCPO.com during the morning of September 11, 2001. The story stated
that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland. This was not true.

Once the AP issued a retraction a few minutes later, we removed the
link.

There were two problems:

1)I only removed the link TO the story. We did not remove the story
itself. This was my error probably due to the busy nature of the day -
I was the only person updating the website until about noon that day,
and things were crazier than they?d ever been.

2) The byline was incorrect. In my haste, I pasted the ?Reported by:
9News Staff? byline from a previous story, but this was actually an
Associated Press story.

Sometime in 2003 I received an e-mail inquiring about the story. I
quickly removed the story, and wrote back to the person, thanking them
for the heads up about the incorrect story.

Things didn't stop there.

Messages and phone calls started coming in about "Why did the
government make me remove the story?" As is the nature of the net,
folks had gotten a hold of the old story and posted it on their own
blogs, fueling even more interest in the situation.

So, for everyone who is still wondering about this story, here are
some frequently asked questions. I'm hoping this clears everything up
once and for all!

1. Where did the original story come from?
The story was an Associated Press bulletin that came across the news
wires. Associated Press is a news service that many news organizations
subscribe to for non-local news. The idea is that a local news
organization can?t possibly have reporters everywhere in the world, so
for that reason, we publish stories written by Associated Press
journalists.

2. So you didn?t report the story yourself?
No, I work at the website in Cincinnati. I generally do not do any
reporting out in the field. Also, I was not in Cleveland, nor does
WCPO-TV have a Cleveland-based reporter. If you?re not familiar with
the geography of Ohio, Cleveland is a good four hours away from us.

There were two problems:

1) I only removed the link TO the story. We did not remove the story
itself. This was my error probably due to the busy nature of the day -
I was the only person updating the website until about noon that day,
and things were crazier than they?d ever been.

2) The byline was incorrect. In my haste, I pasted the ?Reported by:
9News Staff? byline from a previous story, but this was actually an
Associated Press story.

3. Why didn?t you remove the problem story page from the outset?
My mistake, that?s why. I removed the link TO the story, but didn?t
remove the actual story. Then, the story page was indexed by the major
search engines. I didn?t even know the story hadn?t been removed until
after I was contacted by a member of the public.

4. Why DID you remove the page?
Because it was in error.

5. Why did you create this FAQ page? Isn?t that just fueling the fire?
I?ve been getting a ton of phone calls and e-mails about this recently
and answering everyone would make it hard for me to get my day job ?
running the website ? accomplished. Also, unlike the old media
paradigm, which is ?ignore it and it?ll go away,? the Internet means a
two-way conversation with our website users. So, in the interest of
media transparency, this is my attempt to clear the air.

adykes

In article <1191269041_1381@sp6iad.superfeed.net>, NWO <nwo@global.net> wrote:

>"Iarnrod" <iarnrod@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Sep 30, 9:33 am, "NWO" <n...@global.net> wrote:
>>> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> The FDR, effects, etc were phony.
>>
>> No, they were not.
>>
>> You are phony.
>>
>>> There is no hard evidence pointing to a arliner crash at the Pentagon or
>>> Shanksville.
>>
>> All the evidence points to it.
>>
>>> No engines, no tail section, no smoldering wings shortly after either
>>> supposed crash.
>>
>> All the debris from the planes was there; most of it was recovered,
>> along with most of the victims bodies, or at least pieces of them.
>> You've seen the photos, I suppose, so it's silly for you to keep
>> lying.
>>
>>> Flight 93 (Shanksville) landed in Cleveland. United identified the plane
>>> as
>>> Flight 93.
>>
>> No, it did not.
>>
>>> Watch this.http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?r...
>>
>> Hmmm. "Rumor Mill News." Sounds like a reliable source to you?
>>
>> The remains of the victims of the crash of Flight 93 in Shanksville
>> cry out to your willful ignorance.
>>

>Show me a Boeing 757 Nimrod, otherwise STFU.
>I'll settle for a smoldering wing. How about one of the 6 ton titanium/steel
>alloy engines? How about a piece of the tail section?

----
I have added a couple items here. If it's been a while since
you looked at any of these, take another look.

Anyone that hasn't seen Ground Zero in NYC and the "Truth Movement"
kooks that hang out there should look at the first three videos. The
others should be required viewing by anyone that has an opinion about
9/11 and WTC or has never been to NYC.

Ground Zero 911 Conspiracy Wars by Ray Rivera http://ray...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=416231528...

The Ground Zeros by Mark Roberts
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5004042232637229146...

WTC Ground Zero 9/11/2007 Sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q...

Les Jamieson and others of NY911Truth.org disparages the FDNY
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/ny911truth.orgmembersdisparage...

How famous Truth Movement people repond to unfortunate truths that
show them for what they are
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/semiliterateparanoiacswhofanta...

The Naudet Film about 9/11 at WTC
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6371069744838112957&am...

Marks's collapse video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2083421624495848233...

"The 9 - 11 Conspiracies - Fact or Fiction"
http://www.torrentbox.com/torrent_details...

iur ignorance of aviation continues to hold you back in class.

A jet engine is not "6 ton [of] titanium/steel" whatever those words
mean to you.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m