leadtoasia help you explore Asian market

Sally Wong

6/30/2008 5:14:00 AM

Lead To Asia One-Stop Service for your Asian Market Entry
Lead To Aais â?? Marketing and New Media for Asia

Lead To Asia is a full service marketing and localisation agency for
China (Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China) and the Asia Pacific
region. We provide tailored on-line and off-line services to support
existing operations or to facilitate market entry.

With varied backgrounds and strengths, the members of our team all have
hands-on experience of supporting Western enterprises in the Asia
Pacific region, and share the dynamism, professionalism and integrity
which make the Lead To Asia experience so rewarding.

We are equally at home in our Hong Kong and mainland China offices, and
take pride in our ability to bridge the gap between Western and Asian
business practices. Talking the language understood in the boardrooms
and management reporting systems of the West, we deliver solutions
understood by the businesses and consumers of the East, to the
enrichment of all concerned.

Lead To Asia offers a comprehensive portfolio of services developed and
constantly refined in response to the changing needs of Western
organisations doing business in Asia Pacific markets. These include:

Localisation
· Translation / Copywriting
· Typesetting / Graphic Design
· Web Localisation
· Interpreting

Marketing Services
· Promotional Marketing
· Trade Marketing
· Creative
· Market Research

Legal service
· Company Registry
· Trademark Registration
· Work Permit & Visa
· Taxation

We appreciate that the in-house skills of every client are different,
and have therefore retained a high level of flexibility in our approach
to account servicing, enabling clients to outsource only those functions
which cannot be provided by their own people. We pride ourselves on our
ability to work so efficiently with clients' existing teams that the
seam between in-house and outsourced is scarcely visible.

Our experience has shown that a one-off service is extremely rare.
Through discussing with clients their approach to the relevant market,
we can help to identify which opportunities hold the most potential for
them. We can then tailor a cost-effective solution to exceed their
expectations of what their organisation can achieve in the dynamic
marketplaces of Asia.

For more information please visit our Website http://www.lead...

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/2275/lead...