how to disable rdoc method autolink

Xavier Noria

6/28/2008 11:24:00 PM

This documentation

http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/NamedScope/ClassMethods.ht...

has some autolinked "scopes" that are just regular English. Reason is
there's a scopes method, see the bottom of the page.

Is there a way to prevent those autolinks with markup? I've checked
the docs and the source code to no avail.

1 Answer

Eric Hodel

On Jun 28, 2008, at 16:23 PM, Xavier Noria wrote:
> This documentation
>
> http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/NamedScope/ClassMethods.ht...
>
> has some autolinked "scopes" that are just regular English. Reason is
> there's a scopes method, see the bottom of the page.
>
> Is there a way to prevent those autolinks with markup? I've checked
> the docs and the source code to no avail.

The rdoc-2.0.0 gem supports this by prefixing with \.